Just a team

Darrow

Okee, Im not anywhere near being able to have this full team, but, I'd like a review of my planned team. 

Current: Blaziken, Magneton, Sharpedo, Golem, Garbador, Swoobat

Planned: Blaziken, Magnezone, Gyrados/ Milotic, Tyrantrum, Gardevoir, Drapion

Not sure on Drapion, I thought its coverage would be nice. Also not sure if Milotic or Gyrados would be better; Thoughts?

Oh, and I'm about to challenge the Psychic gym. The guy with the Gossip Gardivoir. 

Edited by Darrow

Doesn't magneton evolve in shade's gym? You should probably head there fairly soon. Also, I'm fairly certain that Gyarados isn't available, so the only way to get it would be from a much earlier version. Otherwise, there is a bit of a ground weakness on your team, though tbh any team with a blaziken is a good team.

Magneton does evolve in Shade's gym, but the event to get the key for the room was moved to post-Agate Circus stuff in ep 16. So it will be a while before he is able to get a Magnezone.

2 hours ago, bob johns said:

Doesn't magneton evolve in shade's gym? You should probably head there fairly soon. Also, I'm fairly certain that Gyarados isn't available, so the only way to get it would be from a much earlier version. Otherwise, there is a bit of a ground weakness on your team, though tbh any team with a blaziken is a good team.

I was told by one Mister Mecha Lover that the Magicarp that you can try to buy at the beginning of the game is eventually sold to vendor on 7th street, post 8th gym. I plan on going there soon.

Here's the link to the old thread: http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/25528-magicarp-quest/

24 minutes ago, Darrow said:

I was told by one Mister Mecha Lover that the Magicarp that you can try to buy at the beginning of the game is eventually sold to vendor on 7th street, post 8th gym. I plan on going there soon.

Here's the link to the old thread: http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/25528-magicarp-quest/

The quest does continue onto 7th street, but you are not able to get the magikarp there. That particular quest you can't finish right now to get the 'karp since the developers think (for good reason) that gyarados is too overpowered at this point in the game. However, there are a handful of people that got magikarp either early on or otherwise inserted into their game. I have one since I traded with one of those people. You can DM me if you want to trade for one.

Edited by Mint3kool