Darkseer, ready to serve!

Darkseer

Hello, everyone. My name is....or at least Darkseer as my chosen alias. He he, I know, I know, not too creative there since I typed it twice which I really should change later after the site allowed me to ;)

Well, anyway, I am here to introduce myself. Again, my chosen alias is Darkseer. It's been half a year since I played Reborn, always looking for a harder challenge as a competitive player. I have to say, I have enjoyed it immensely. I rate it 10 out 10 for good story and good challenge. In fact it was my second walkthrough already....not gonna miss that PULSE Swalott though.....so difficult. Lol.  As said already in my profile, I am someone who enjoys playing video games of any kind that caught my eye, thought preferably RPG's, FPS and Action Adventure. Drawing is also my niche, not completely professional in the results, mind you, but I prefer to see myself as someone in-between. Finally, writing fics in my freetime as well, again as someone in-between. Lol :D 

Welp, that's what I have to say for myself. I haven't been here for long, so I hope we all can be fast friends. If anyone have questions, feel free to ask, I will try to answer the best I can.

Hi there! I am your boat in joining the forums not that long ago, so it is good to see someone else with the title of Fledgling!

Like the others have said, feel free to post creative works! It is always interesting getting to read them!

With that, I say welcome to Reborn! I hope you enjoy it, and if you ever wanna chat, I am always open.

18 hours ago, Mr. Divergent said:

Welcome to the forums, Darkseer! You can post your fics on Creative Works if you'd like. I'll be interested in reading it.

Also, my question will be, why did you choose Darkseer as your username?

As for Darkseer. Well, see the pic as my profile picture? He's one of the guys in my fic. Originally, I thought Lightseer....but that seriously doesn't fit his brooding nature. Lol. So I went with Darkseer, the man of the abyss (just to make it sound cooler. Lol again) to signify one of my characters as well.

I hope that answers your question

19 minutes ago, Darkseer said:

As for Darkseer. Well, see the pic as my profile picture? He's one of the guys in my fic. Originally, I thought Lightseer....but that seriously doesn't fit his brooding nature. Lol. So I went with Darkseer, the man of the abyss (just to make it sound cooler. Lol again) to signify one of my characters as well.

I hope that answers your question

Is your fic available anywhere? Where can it be read?

Anyway, your username's origin is interesting. :)

On 3/10/2017 at 7:59 PM, Darkseer said:

In fact it was my second walkthrough already....not gonna miss that PULSE Swalott though.....so difficult. Lol. 

You know this is the part where I decided that, you know maybe I suck at video games... Nah but seriously welcome to Reborn enjoy your stay.