[Monotype] Triple-Threat-Mono-Fighting Team!

Yes, it is I, the creator of all things delicious. I noticed that the fighting type has always been under the radar, not seen as a threat. Well, ladies and gentlemen, i have decided to put Fighting back on top where it belongs. Lets get to it.

Image result for keldeo gif

Striker (Keldeo-Resolute) @ Choice Specs  
Ability: Justified  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Hydro Pump  
- Secret Sword  
- Icy Wind  
- Hidden Power [Grass]

If i had to describe Choice Specs Keldeo, it would be: POWER 

Choice Specs Keldeo is capable 2hkoing anything that doesn't resist, making it the biggest powerhouse for my team to eliminate threats. Choice Specs boosts Keldeo's Special attack to levels so high, that even threats that resist Keldeo's Move/s still sometimes get 2HKOed on the switch anyways-  For example:

252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Hydro Pump vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Hydreigon: 145-171 (44.6 - 52.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

(Yes, i do have a mon with stealth rock on my team) 

And as if that wasnt enough, Keldeo has enough bulk to tank pretty much any Non-Super Effective move, making it the TRUE MVP of the team.

Image result for terrakion gif

Gen 5 God (Terrakion) @ Choice Scarf  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Iron Head  
- Close Combat  
- Stone Edge  
- Earthquake

Terrakion is a great revenge killer. STAB Close Combat dominates everything, but its true strength lies in its ability to defeat most flying types. STAB Stone Edge piledrives every Flying Type except for Skarmory and Celesteela. Iron Head is a coverage move that allow terrakion to hit for more damage vs Fairy Types, with that desirable 30% flinch chance, and Earthquake allows Terrakion to Hit Magearna for more damage than Close Combat:  

Close Combat: (57.8 - 68.1%)  Earthquake: (63.7 - 75.7%)

Even though Terrakion isnt the MVP, it is still a lifesaver for the team, and has gotten me out of so many binds.

Image result for toxicroak gif

Dat Boi (Toxicroak) (M) @ Life Orb  
Ability: Dry Skin  
Jolly Nature  
- Swords Dance  
- Drain Punch  
- Poison Jab  
- Sucker Punch

Here come Dat Boi!!!!! oh S**t waddup! Anyways, besides being the best meme of all time, Dat Boi threatens to sweep fairy teams if it even gets one Swords Dance off. Faires won't want Dat Boi coming around the corner, because after a Swords Dance, Poison Jab OHKOes every fairy in existence barring Klefki, Magearna, Mawile, etc. Drain Punch literally murks the Faires that are immune to Poison anyways, so not a big deal. But heres the icing on the cake. After a Swords Dance, Sucker Punch 2HKOes, if not OHKOing every Psychic Type, making it a huge threat.

Out of all the members on this team, Toxicroak has came in the most clutch and has even made a 4-Pokemon Comeback before.

Image result for buzzwole gif

Brosquito (Buzzwole) @ Choice Scarf  
Ability: Beast Boost  
Jolly Nature  
- Leech Life  
- Superpower  
- Ice Punch  
- Earthquake

Buzzwole, have you been working out, cuz holy shit, you are jacked-

Now, before you guys spam me saying, "Why didn't you use Heracross, its faster and outspeeds Mega Alakazam!"

Buzzwole is mainly for speed control, as a Stone Edge from our "CHOICE SCARF"   Terrakion OHKOes it.

Buzzwole is what you would call.....My meat shield.

No, im serious, this thing's Defense is higher than Mega Sableye's, Allowing it to soak up hits from things like Scarf Excadrill, And pretty much any other Fighting-Type that challenges it to a Flex-Off.

Leech Life also makes work of unprepared Psychic Teams, and with an Ability that acts like Moxie, it can get very big, very fast.

Image result for Breloom gif

1-Up Shroom (Breloom) (M) @ Focus Sash  
Ability: Technician  
Jolly Nature  
- Mach Punch  
- Rock Tomb/Swords Dance
- Bullet Seed  
- Spore

If you go against a Water, Ground, or Rock Team with this, its basically game. Bullet Seed back up by Technician Breaks through all water types except for Physically Defensive Toxapex. Mach Punch Provides priority, which is also powered up by Technician packs a hell of a lot of damage. This move is a moveslot im 50/50 on. Rock Tomb provides Coverage/Speed Control, But Swords Dance basically gives you a guarunteed Sweep vs certain teams. And the icing on the cake, Spore. Spore is very good if you want to use Swords Dance, as it will literally let you set up for free vs slower threats, Letting Breloom go on a Rampage vs slower/passive teams.

Image result for Cobalion sacred sword gif

Braveheart (Cobalion) @ Leftovers  
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Stealth Rock  
- Iron Head  
- Thunder Wave  
- Volt Switch

Cobalion is a defensive Pivot that is meant to set up rocks, cripple foes (even try to get some hax with Iron Head + Paralysis), and pivot out with volt switch. Cobalion is very passive, but twave actually does a very good job at crippling pokemon that could potentially sweep, such as Magearna. 

Anyways, that was my Monotype Fighting team, if you have any suggestions for the squad, Let me know.

Spoiler

Striker (Keldeo-Resolute) @ Choice Specs  
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Hydro Pump  
- Secret Sword  
- Icy Wind  
- Hidden Power [Grass]  

Gen 5 God (Terrakion) @ Choice Scarf  
Jolly Nature  
- Iron Head  
- Close Combat  
- Stone Edge  
- Earthquake  

Dat Boi (Toxicroak) (M) @ Life Orb  
Ability: Dry Skin  
Jolly Nature  
- Swords Dance  
- Drain Punch  
- Poison Jab  
- Sucker Punch  

Brosquito (Buzzwole) @ Choice Scarf  
Ability: Beast Boost  
Jolly Nature  
- Leech Life  
- Superpower  
- Ice Punch  
- Earthquake  

1-Up Shroom (Breloom) (M) @ Focus Sash  
Ability: Technician  
Jolly Nature  
- Mach Punch  
- Rock Tomb  
- Bullet Seed  
- Spore

Braveheart (Cobalion) @ Leftovers  

EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Stealth Rock  
- Iron Head  
- Thunder Wave  
- Volt Switch  

Edited by ChefBoyFTW

SB blaziken and M-lucario are godly fighting types, although being uber I don't think they'll see use outside of fun teams. If you're going into multi's, I'd recommend intimidate users such as Hitmontop and Scrafty to reduce the enemy team's potential while supporting your own. It would also help to have wide/quick guard users to benefit your team in multi's. Also, make sure you always include someone to hit on the special side, like keldeo in this case or lucario or infernape even. Also, buzzwole probably isn't that great of a scarfer; it's generally better to run AV or sub/FocusPunch.