Adding Music to Pokemon Rejuvenation

Hi Pokémon Rejuvenation players,

It is possible to put your own music to the game. Here's how:

Spoiler

1) Download your preferred song as an mp3.

2) Place your song in the Pokémon Rejuvenation folder

3) Place your song in Pokémon Rejuvenation's "Audio" folder

4) Place your song in the "BGM" folder.

5) Done! Your song should be available in the CyberNav jukebox.

WARNING: DO NOT CHANGE THE NAME OF THE SONG. IT WILL MESS UP THE GAME.

There you go! Enjoy your fave song in Pokémon Rejuvenation!

This seems to be a cool idea. I'm gonna try this when I have time.

I have a few clarifications though:

1. Does this mean that we can select virtually any song as long as its format is mp3?

2. Are there no limits to the size of the song?

3. Will the song play in the area where the original song is supposed to be playing at?

I just tried it with Reborn however i dont know if there is a limit to the size of the song.

The song will not replace another song(for example playing the ''X'' song during a gym battle instead of the actual gym battle music)

Basically if you want to listen to the song you have to pick it from the menu and it will keep playing until another song is being chosen or you press ''stop playing'' 

Edited by Pozyher

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 3:52 PM, Mr. Divergent said:

This seems to be a cool idea. I'm gonna try this when I have time.

I have a few clarifications though:

1. Does this mean that we can select virtually any song as long as its format is mp3?

2. Are there no limits to the size of the song?

3. Will the song play in the area where the original song is supposed to be playing at?

1) Yes, you can as long as it's an mp3. The game also has ogg files, but I'm not sure if that works. Odds are, it wont because ogg files are background sounds, like the "successful catch" sound.

2) I don't think there are limits to the size of the file, but the songs I have downloaded were fairly small.

3) No. You can't replace the original music files and rename it. I tried and it will crash the game. You can only play it using your CyberNav, which you get after defeating Amaria and Ren in the Starter Collection room.

Edited by Imagineer23
Added useful content

• 1 month later...
On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 4:19 PM, Animefan666 said:

I tried this with Reborn and all it did was crash the game when I tried to play it.

Like I said, it only works on Rejuvenation's CyberNav as far as I know, but since I haven't played Reborn, I don't know if there is an iPod-like feature like the Cybernav. If you replaced the original file, congratulations. You broke the game. Now you get to start over and suffer! (Cackles) Did you see the tags on this post? I'll try playing Reborn or look it up to test if there is a iPod-like feature in it and will let you know as soon as I find out.

Animefan is illuminati (plays Illuminati music)

On 5/17/2017 at 3:33 PM, Imagineer23 said:

Like I said, it only works on Rejuvenation's CyberNav as far as I know, but since I haven't played Reborn, I don't know if there is an iPod-like feature like the Cybernav. If you replaced the original file, congratulations. You broke the game. Now you get to start over and suffer! (Cackles) Did you see the tags on this post? I'll try playing Reborn or look it up to test if there is a iPod-like feature in it and will let you know as soon as I find out.

Animefan is illuminati (plays Illuminati music)

I got it to work with Reborn some time ago.