Ready to Burn through the Darkness!

Jetstream

Hello everyone, human, Pokemon, and other alike. My handle is Jetstream, my Pokemon Reborn Character's name is Aroura.  I mostly play for the stories. I've really enjoyed Reborn so far the story is really dark and the setting is really reflects that well. I do a bit of Pokemon Breeding and am always willing to share my luck with that, particularly I breed Absol & Growlithe, mostly because i haven't lucked into a Ditto yet. As for other items I'm a Gundam Fan and play tabletop RPGs like Mekton and AD&D, but I am not always the most creative. My Favorite Pokemon are (in no particular order after Mega Absol) Absol, Mega Absol, the Abra Line not counting Mega Alakazam, Purrloin, Liepard, Finikin Line, Froakie Line, Squirtle, Charmander Line, Torchic, Blaziken, Treecko line, Cyndaquil line, Riolu and Lucario. I do occasionally sketch or draw and have my own DA account but its inactive. My major Hobby is GUNPLA with my favorite Gundam being the Freedom Gundam, I also want to build the few Pokemon Model Kits that are available. 

Looking Forward to Participating

Jetstream

2 hours ago, Jetstream said:

Hi-Nu is Nice the Stock white and blue really doesn't do the suit justice though, and thanks for the tip i'm currently dealing with shelly 

True. I somewhat favor the designs where the blue is purple, but that's just me. I just wish it would appear in Super Robot Wars more often.  Good luck with her (and the coming trials).  Some people destroy her, while others like me struggle.