Happy to join the family!

klignon2000

Hey guys, I've been playing this game on and off for around a year. 5/5, definitely would recommended. I wanted to join you guys over here at the forums after seeing all of the fun stuff going on. I've done some redditing in the past, but sometimes it feels too big and like no one knows each other. In my personal life, I really enjoy Dragon Ball (and Z), mountain biking, and basketball. Also, Clash Royale is my favorite mobile game! Hope some of you guys out there share some additional interests. I can't wait to make some new friends!

Edited by klignon2000
Detail

Welcome to the fourms.  There are soda in the fridge, but don't touch the ice cream.  Feel free to ask anything.  My obligatory welcome song:

Spoiler

(PS. ......at least you didn't say Super)

2 hours ago, Mr. Divergent said:

Do you like other anime aside from Dragon Ball?

Haven't watched much of others yet, but I'm planning on checking out One Punch Man and One Piece when I have a little more free time.

2 hours ago, seki108 said:

(PS. ......at least you didn't say Super)

Don't want to be excommunicated... yet! ;) 

well if you like Dragon Ball i think you will like RWBY. it is on youtube but they have only made 4 seasons (as of this posting) but an amazing story-line, fight scenes and character development. also welcome

Edited by Jace Stormkirk

5 hours ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

well if you like Dragon Ball i think you will like RWBY. it is on youtube but they have only made 3 seasons (as of this posting) but an amazing story-line, fight scenes and character development. also welcome

But season/volume 4 finale was posted a few weeks ago.

Welcome to Reborn!

You should come check out Discord and Showdown; they're great places to get more involved in the community and get to know everyone else all the better. I go by Tempest on both, so feel free to say "Hi". I don't bite.

Enjoy your stay!