what doesn't kill me should run

Jace Stormkirk

the best way to describe me is i am a chaotic good bard that insults others by insulting himself (ex. wow i did not know anything could be uglier than me!) i am a triple black belt in pun fu. other than Pokemon other hobbies include MTG (Magic The Gathering) and i like the Commander format the best. i once bested Grimtooth the troll(google him if unfamiliar) in a trap building contest. i also know way tooo many jokes, good, bad, perverted, and the legendary smart blond joke are in my head. i currently live on the border of crazy and insane. i always try to be effervescent to strangers but to my friends i will always be very officious but feel free to be also. feel free to talk about anything with me even if i do not know anything about it i will fake it (i am a bard remember?)

ps to Ame (if you see this)

i do enjoy your puzzles and plot twists. i hope to find even more devilish ones in ep. 17

On 3/6/2017 at 11:25 AM, Lugruf said:

Welcome to Reborn fellow commander player! May the almighty Maelstrom Wanderer be with you.

funny you should mention that. i have that commander and have basically broke it by adding the other 4 signets, a sol ring, whispersilk cloak, strionic resonater, and last but most importantly a paradox engine for (almost) infinite double cascade of my entire hand. he serves me well.

Hello neighbor i line on insane with occasional trips to crazy! 

... "Line on insane" i also live in the county of typo as you can see 

so i guess my address would be "Jetstream, hole in the wall, Crazy st, Typo County, OICU812"

Edited by Jetstream