[OU] Buggy

Cool Girl

Buggy

toxapex.gif scizor-mega.gif marowak-alola.gif pheromosa.gif mew.gif landorus-therian.gif

Hello, Cool Girl here bringing you a new RMT. Before we start, I want to give credit to Personthing. He really helped me out with this team. So, give him a huge round of applause! Anyways, without further ado, let's get to the team!

toxapex_by_roroto531-daszawq.jpg

Toxapex @ Black Sludge  
Ability: Regenerator  
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpD  
Bold Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Toxic Spikes  
- Scald  
- Haze  
- Recover  

Toxapex has been a really great counter against Charizard Y. It can also set up hazards and reset stats, which is quite handy when a pokémon is trying to boost its stats up. Also, Black Sludge + Regenerator allows it to recover a lot of HP as well. Scald allows it to deal damage while also having a possible burn hax. I really like and it's been great in terms of being able to take hits and recover.

pokemon_mega_scizor_by_advent_hawk-da2nsbk.jpg

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite  
Ability: Technician  
EVs: 248 HP / 124 Def / 136 SpD  
Impish Nature  
- Bullet Punch  
- Roost  
- Swords Dance  
- Knock Off  

Mega Scizor is pretty much my counter to Mega Metagross. It can also do priority kills. Bullet Punch + Technician can deal massive damage. Knock Off deals damage to Metagross. I can Swords Dance + Knock Off and that can deal more damage.

marowak_alola_by_zakraart-daqatt1.png.jpeg

Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club  
Ability: Lightning Rod  
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe  
Impish Nature  
- Shadow Bone  
- Flare Blitz  
- Stealth Rock  
- Thunder Punch  

When my opponent is about to use a Electric type move, I can switch into Alola Marowak because of Lightning Rod, which will boost its Special Attack which is a nice boost. Then, I can attack with Shadow Bone, which will make it a powerful move. If I start with it, I could also set up hazards with Stealth Rock and then switch out. In other words, Alola Marowak is a nice counter to Electric types pokémons.

pheromosa_by_sylvaur-daqf6ga.png

Pheromosa @ Choice Scarf  
Ability: Beast Boost  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe  
Naughty Nature  
- High Jump Kick  
- U-turn  
- Ice Beam  
- Poison Jab  

Pheromosa is a great physical attacker. It's also one of the fastest pokémons in the tier, therefore, it will always hit first. Any of its moves + Choice Scarf will do a lot of damage. That being said, I have to be careful when to bring it on as it is very frail.

harmony_by_yamio-d3dap5f.png.jpeg

Mew @ Leftovers  
Ability: Synchronize  
EVs: 248 HP / 92 Def / 162 SpD  
Careful Nature  
- Defog  
- U-turn  
- Roost  
- Will-O-Wisp  

Now, this is your typical Mew set. Get rid of hazards, use burn, then U-turn. Nothing much to be said here.

therian_form_landorus_by_namh-d5dc0ik.jpg

Landorus-Therian @ Rockium Z  
Ability: Intimidate  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Earthquake  
- Stone Edge  
- Rock Polish  
- Swords Dance  

Landorus-Therian can lower attack with Intimidate while also dealing damage with Earthquake or Stone Edge. If my opponent will switch out with another pokémon, I can take the time to set up with Swords Dance or Rock Polish to either boost attack or speed. Rockium Z could also deal damage or possibly KO a pokémon.

Importable Team

Spoiler

Toxapex @ Black Sludge  
Ability: Regenerator  
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpD  
Bold Nature  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Toxic Spikes  
- Scald  
- Haze  
- Recover  

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite  
Ability: Technician  
EVs: 248 HP / 124 Def / 136 SpD  
Impish Nature  
- Bullet Punch  
- Roost  
- Swords Dance  
- Knock Off  

Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club  
Ability: Lightning Rod  
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 8 Spe  
Impish Nature  
- Shadow Bone  
- Flare Blitz  
- Stealth Rock  
- Thunder Punch  

Pheromosa @ Choice Scarf  
Ability: Beast Boost  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe  
Naughty Nature  
- High Jump Kick  
- U-turn  
- Ice Beam  
- Poison Jab  

Mew @ Leftovers  
Ability: Synchronize  
EVs: 248 HP / 92 Def / 162 SpD  
Careful Nature  
- Defog  
- U-turn  
- Roost  
- Will-O-Wisp  

Landorus-Therian @ Rockium Z  
Ability: Intimidate  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Earthquake  
- Stone Edge  
- Rock Polish  
- Swords Dance  

Well, that's it. I hope you guys enjoyed this RMT. If you did, be sure to give this a like! ;) Feedback as usual is appreciated.

Bye guys! :D Until next time! :D 

Choice Scarf just boosts the speed, and Pheromosa clearly doesn't need more of that. It also locks you into a move. You should really use a Life Orb there, or an Expert Belt. Otherwise, it's fine.

1 hour ago, Hycrox said:

Choice Scarf just boosts the speed, and Pheromosa clearly doesn't need more of that. It also locks you into a move. You should really use a Life Orb there, or an Expert Belt. Otherwise, it's fine.

On the contrary, when threats like scarf dugtrio, scarf chomp, scarf lando and other scarf pheros exist it's very important that you have speed on a mon like pheromosa, especially because the nature it has means it's going to be getting attack boosts and not speed boosts with each kill. Scarf also allows you to outspeed mega zam with a nature like naughty, and also allows you to outspeed things like +1 speed zard and +2 lando-T's that are adamant. In the same adamant boat as lando-t is excadrill, if it runs adamant in sand, scarf phero can outspeed and kill it, so scarf is a really good set on pheros that don't want speed boosts.

1 hour ago, Guzam said:

On the contrary, when threats like scarf dugtrio, scarf chomp, scarf lando and other scarf pheros exist it's very important that you have speed on a mon like pheromosa, especially because the nature it has means it's going to be getting attack boosts and not speed boosts with each kill. Scarf also allows you to outspeed mega zam with a nature like naughty, and also allows you to outspeed things like +1 speed zard and +2 lando-T's that are adamant. In the same adamant boat as lando-t is excadrill, if it runs adamant in sand, scarf phero can outspeed and kill it, so scarf is a really good set on pheros that don't want speed boosts.

Huh, good point.