Reborn's Favorite Pokémon- 2017 Edition

Ojama Yellow

Yes, I know, it's technically only been eight and a half months since the previous time I made this, but shh.

Some people will probably remember that I made a thread pretty much the same as this one last year in June. The people who weren't here yet, don't remember or simply hadn't seen it- well, I just linked it. Basically, I'm a sucker for polls and surveys and whatnot. Also, I did a quizzy thing yesterday to determine which my exact favorite 'mons at the moment are. Warning, long quiz. Also also, I recalled my thread from last year. So yeah. Now we're here again.

Same thing as previous time- I ask all of you which your favorite ten Pokémon are (in order). You can use the tool I linked above for that, but if you prefer not to, that's fine too. Depending on their position in your list, every Pokémon gets points. First place gets ten points, second gets nine...until the tenth, who gets only one point. I'll keep a master list below that will include all the 'mons that got points, as well as ranking them from popular to least popular.

Few ground rules before we take off, though.

1. Unlike last year, you're allowed to put in as many Pokémon of a single evolutionary line in your top 10 as you want. So if you want to put in Rowlet, Dartrix AND Decidueye, I will judge you severely, but you're allowed to do so.

2. Votes don't go to evolutionary lines- they go to specific Pokémon. If you, for example, put Charizard as your number 1 'mon, then Charizard will get 10 points, but Charmander and Charmeleon will not receive any points for that.

3. Forms count as one Pokémon. Meloetta, Landorus, Basculin, Deoxys, Wishiwashi and a bunch of other stuff have multiple forms, but you're not allowed to put both Deoxys-Speed and Deoxys-Attack in, for example. Generally, Pokémon with the same Pokédex number count as the same Pokémon. That goes for Mega Pokémon and Ash-Greninja as well.

3a. EXCEPTION- Alolan forms. Since Alolan forms are so different from their regular forms, they will be counted as separate Pokémon, and thus can be voted upon next to their regular counterparts.

EDIT: OH GOD I ALMOST FORGOT TO MENTION LAST YEAR'S WINNERS

siA2KY1.gif iWzwanZ.gif p8XSq7q.gif

Gallade (first place) and Sceptile (second place) didn't really come as surprises considering they're generally pretty popular Pokémon, but the most surprising of it all was Froslass (third place) in my opinion. It scored way higher than expected.

Oh, and I almost forgot the top 10 Pokémon I hit yesterday.

10. Bidoof

UAaJPk2.gif

Bidoof is actually really low in this list, huh. While I do love the species much much more than your average Pokémon player does, Bidoof has dropped a bit in popularity for me. Still one of my favorite Pokémon, though. I love how derpy it looks, and I absolutely despise all the people who see Bidoof as nothing more than a HM slave. Perish, you fools.

9. Munchlax

hxNVsJm.gif

Munf munf and my spirit animal. Munchlax just looks really really cool in my opinion (cooler than Snorlax!) and he was the first hero I had in Explorers of Darkness. Where he absolutely nuked everything. I hate how difficult the species was to obtain back in Sinnoh, but they're still worth it because Munchlax is so good.

8. Growlithe

2ZLLqzJ.gif

Barkus Jr. appears. The reason I chose Barkus Jr. over Barkus Greatus himself? Easy. Growlithe overall has always appealed more to me than Arcanine did, for some reason. The line has put in work for me as well so far- in nuzlockes the Growlithe line is absolutely godlike. And I haven't even mentioned season 1 of the Redemption League, where Barkus made a lot of people angry. Sadly that didn't happen to the leaders, but it was still beautiful. Thank you, Barkus.

7. Tentacruel

xoHICqN.gif

Did someone say Redemption League? Because here's another one of my Redemption League core members. Tentacruel first hit the team last year, more by coincidence than anything else, and by god I wasn't disappointed. This guy puts in so much work, it's stupid. Other than that, Tentacruel was also one of the very first species of Pokémon I've ever trained, so that also counts as nostalgia for me.

6. Sandslash

ILdIuwv.gif

And here's the odd one out on the list. Sandslash has never particularly appealed to me as a battler, not ingame, nor in competitive. But recently I've been starting to admire Sandslash's design, for some reason. I really, really like it. And although I've barely ever used Sandslash ingame, that design on its own was enough to net it a sixth spot on here.

5. Porygon2

ucufXfR.gif

And we return to Redemption! ...And competitive in general, in this Pokémon's case. In fact, I don't think there's a single Pokémon I've used more in competitive than Porygon2. Eviolite gives it incredible mixed bulk, BoltBeam hurts like hell. And to top it all off- cool design. AND a Normal-type Pokémon, which is my favorite type in forever. Bless Porygon2.

4. Vigoroth

69wWn8M.gif

Oh hey, another probably possibly unexpected thing. Vigoroth is by far my favorite thing about Slakoth's evolutionary line. Unlike in the case of Slakoth and Slaking, I can't really relate to this guy, but I still love that design. And that power in-battle, Jesus Christ. Did you know that Vigoroth is one of the few not fully evolved Pokémon that has been higher-tiered  at least once in competitive than its evolved form? Because it is. And it deserves it.

3. Bewear

zayUfxS.gif

So I'm not gonna lie. Bewear's design absolutely did not appeal to me at first. I really thought I wouldn't like Bewear that much. Dear reader, I have never been more wrong in my life. It all started with the Sun and Moon anime, where Bewear is literally Jesus. And then I discovered how it does in battle with Fluffy. And then I started to appreciate its design more. And now we're here. And it's here too.

2. Stoutland

8VhepbY.gif

Fourth Normal-type in a row, Jesus. Barkus Stachus also joins the list. This guy here has put in so much work in my nuzlockes before, it isn't even funny anymore. In fact, I don't think there are a lot of Pokémon in entire Unova that are as useful as Stoutland is in nuzlockes, and that says a lot because this guy is nearly an earlygame rodent. Not to say it isn't great in competitive as well- Stoutland was one of the main gods of PU in generation VI. And the tier I battled the most in was PU. Go figure.

1. Electabuzz

seApbeW.gif

Yeah. Electabuzz has been one of my top favorites ever since I watched Pokémon anime for the first time. This guy here appeared in that episode. It was awesome, it was epic, I wanted it. And so the grand holy quest for Electabuzz began as soon as I got Fire Red. It didn't work out, because I was stupid and didn't know where to find it at the time. Electabuzz has never ceased to amaze me when it comes to design, though, and that's why the guy is number one on here.

And to finish, the current favorites of our precious Rebornian community!

1. Swampert

sA37Xle.gif

2. Gardevoir

HJkD8JA.gif

3. Metagross

QCL2mSm.gif

4. Sylveon

Jd66A1B.gif

5. Lucario

u6rVcgz.gif

6. Lopunny

gfI6dM3.gif

7. Volcarona

E4DGiBx.gif

8. Umbreon

BFlx2nx.gif

9. Flygon, Greninja, Infernape, Vaporeon

RwRkgN6.gif0lsu31F.gif47jQ5l4.gifroCPmzE.gif

10. Dragonite, Garchomp

0PXLniH.gifBmAj2xV.gif

11. Glaceon, Luxray

12. Articuno, Ninetales

13. Aegislash, Scyther, Skarmory

14. Alakazam, Stoutland

15. Empoleon

16. Aggron, Sceptile, Steelix

17. Chandelure, Gyarados, Lilligant, Typhlosion

18. Mawile, Noivern, Reuniclus, Staraptor, Suicune

19. Decidueye, Eevee, Ninetales-Alola, Noctowl, Toxapex, Tsareena

20. Altaria, Espeon, Gigalith, Gliscor, Golisopod, Milotic, Primarina, Tyranitar

21. Arcanine, Charizard, Chikorita, Dragalge, Ferrothorn, Mamoswine, Togekiss, Zorua

22. Bewear, Florges, Mimikyu

23. Breloom, Bronzong, Dedenne, Dewott, Diancie, Electabuzz, Heracross, Klinklang, Scrafty, Shaymin

24. Azumarill, Bisharp, Crobat, Darkrai, Delphox, Lapras, Latios, Lunala, Pyukumuku, Slurpuff, Swellow

25. Cosmog, Dusknoir, Excadrill, Froslass, Kingdra, Krookodile, Mew, Nihilego, Oshawott, Silvally, Sudowoodo, Tyrantrum, Zoroark

26. Aerodactyl, Anorith, Exeggutor-Alola, Pangoro, Rayquaza, Shedinja, Starmie, Talonflame, Vigoroth, Vulpix-Alola

27. Blastoise, Blaziken, Bulbasaur, Komala, Lugia, Lycanroc, Machamp, Porygon2, Roserade, Rowlet, Serperior, Shuckle, Tapu Koko

28. Absol, Ampharos, Drampa, Giratina, Kommo-o, Magikarp, Octillery, Politoed, Sandslash, Venusaur, Zekrom

29. Aurorus, Buzzwole, Crabrawler, Croagunk, Darmanitan, Delcatty, Drapion, Eelektross, Galvantula, Gengar, Houndoom, Leavanny, Magnezone, Malamar, Tentacruel, Tropius, Victreebel

30. Archeops, Banette, Cosmoem, Ditto, Golurk, Growlithe, Hydreigon, Meganium, Oricorio, Pelipper, Snorlax, Tangrowth, Torterra, Vikavolt

31. Celebi, Clefable, Diglett-Alola, Dodrio, Dunsparce, Duskull, Munchlax, Musharna, Passimian, Popplio, Scolipede, Sharpedo, Solrock, Weavile, Xerneas

32. Armaldo, Bidoof, Braixen, Crustle, Dialga, Gallade, Gastrodon, Heliolisk, Mienshao, Pikachu, Rotom, Samurott, Sawsbuck, Seedot, Tapu Fini, Totodile, Walrein

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May include reasons later, if allowed, but Pokemon will remain the same.  For now, just a simple list.  Also, just my personal list from personal use or likes; I don't usually bother with tests like that.  Sorry Charizard; you might have been my first Pokemon, but you did not make the list.

Spoiler

10. Eevee

Adorable and adaptable make a nice combination.

9. Arcanine

A reliable partner since Gen 1 and the original possessor of Extreeme Speed.

8. Primarina

While I liked the Rowlet line better at first, the fairy typing helped win me over (the fake-fighting type was never in the running).

7. Eelectross

Ever since seeing Hugh's, I've wanted one.  Reborn helped me fullfill this dream.  It looks odd enough to be unique, but in a cool way. NO Weaknesses.

6. Absol

A mon I wanted in Hoehn, but it just didn't seem good at the time.  A good combination of sympathetic lore and power.

5. Blaziken 

My first Hoehn starter who quickly grew to be one of my favorite fighting types.  A powerhouse then, a speedy powerhouse now.

4. Flygon

Another member of my original Hoehn team.  I was definitely surprised when the little ground venus flytrap became a Dragon.  Still pining for the Mega which got cut....RIP.

3. Mamoswine

I always liked Swinub, but never Paloswine.  Although I never used it in a canon game, it's become a major MVP of my in-story Reborn team.

2. Sylveon

My new favorite eeveelution for my new favorite type (probably)

1. Gardevoir  

Though not in game, it can apparently summon Black Holes if necessary! (Pokedex)  That's why Grazon has been with me in some form since Ruby, second playthrough.

@Monochrome_Complex 

Spoiler

Just editing here to avoid taking up another comment.  Hoehn probably had more impact on me since it was the last new Pokemon region I played until I picked Pokemon up again 3-4 years ago.  While I started with Red, Gen 3 was what left the final impression for many years.  It's still showing apparently, after looking back at my list.  As I noted, Gardevoir was my favorite for it's power and the lore of it's Black Holes (reminding me of one of my favorite mechs).

Edited by seki108

I started doing that quiz but it takes too long so let's not do that. Anyway here's my list.

10. Totodile

Totodile was my first pokemon ever. I first got into pokemon playing Crystal online. I couldn't work out how to save on the website so I would just leave my computer on and it kept crashing around goldenrod city, but every time I had to restart I chose Totodile. The little guy has so much character and I love his anime counterpart. He remains my favourite starter to this day. 

9. Xerneas

Pokemon X blew me away visually. While it lacked plot, I loved the pokemon in it, and Xerneas is a perfect legendary for me. Not only is it really strong, but it is so beautifully designed. It is complex but I don't feel like it is overdesigned, as everything fits perfectly. 

8. Breloom

Shroomish and therefore Breloom has been on my team every time I've played through Hoenn, in both Gen 3 and 6. It is cute and I enjoy using it in competetive. I also only really have one team I use in competetive and breloom is a key player there. 

7. Gengar

Speaking of key players in my one competetiveish team, here's Gengar. I never got one in game until gen 6 and I've still never used one on a playthrough, but I use it on showdown a lot. It does exactly what I like (which is use special attacks quickly) and generally performs really well. 

6. Espeon

I've used Espeon a few times (including in my rejuv playthrough) and it always is a valuable team member. I also absolutely love its design. It is the right combination of cute and cool for me, so it ranks highly. 

5. Komala

I fell in love with Komala from the second I saw it in the leak. Everyone was freaking out over rockruff but I was fawning over the cute little sleepy Koala. I used it in Sun and it was surpisingly good. While I wouldn't use it competetively or anything, I'm probably going to use it on any Alola playthrough I do. 

4. Ninetales-Alola

I really liked normal ninetales. Then its alola counterpart came along and blew it out of the water. This pokemon is so graceful and beautiful. I never imagined an ice ninetales, but it is literally the perfect pokemon design. It was really fun to use in Alola, although it was probably one of my less used mons given Primarina did the same thing as it and was higher levelled. 

3. Altaria

People seem to use Altaria as an example of a bad dragon, but I really like it. Not all dragons have to be big and tough pseudo legends. Altaria is cute and fluffy and can be quite unique in terms of how one uses it. It also destroys bosses in my rejuv playthrough, which has made me love it even more. 

2. Azumarill

Azumarill was my favourite pokemon for a long time. I first used it in Emerald and it was by far my strongest team member. It is also on my competetive team and performs super well. It is cute and powerful, and still is nearly my favourite mon. 

1. Dedenne

Well did anyone not see this coming. Dedenne was number two before I joined Reborn. However it has overtaken Azumarill while being my avatar. I'm so attached to the little guy. I loved using him in X and Rejuv and he performs pretty well for an electric rodent. He's cute and focuses on the stats I like most and if used properly can do a lot of damage to an enemy team. 

It seems my favorites are either majestic legendaries, or cute balls of fluff

10: Armaldo

9: Celebi

8: Meganium

7: Togekiss

6: Ampharos

5: Zoroark

4: Anorith

3: Suicune

2: Chickorita

1: Zorua

Well, I already had my top five figured out. The remaining five have been harder to place, but I think I have it figured out.

Spoiler

10. Crobat

crobat.gif

Despite poison being my least favorite type, I just have a soft spot for the Brobat. Cool design, I love how it needs friendship to evolve, meaning that behind that angry face, it truly cares for the trainer. To me it shows that, if you give the otherwise annoying Zubat a chance, you can get something truly great.

9. Sylveon

sylveon.gif

Unlike many other people, I actually do like the Fairy-type. I don't know why, but I just like how fairies look in general. Alright, I know why, I'm just a sucker for cute adorable things, alright? Please don't judge me on that. Anyway, combining that with my favorite evolution line (Eeveelutions) and we get a mon that I really like the looks of. It being fairly powerful helps as well.

8. Ninetales

ninetales.gif

This and the next mon were so close I legitimately had trouble seperating them. However, I ultimately seperated them like this simply on the basis that Dark is more of a favorite type then Fire is. That does not mean I don't like Ninetales, the original Firefox evolution. Love the looks, love it's Drought ability...yeah, I just really like it.

7. Umbreon

umbreon.gif

And here is what she had competition with. Once again, Eeveelution + a type I really like. However, Umbreon ranks lower then Vaporeon (Spoilers) despite me liking Dark more then Water simply on the basis that I...don't truly like the stall-type nature of Umbreon's battle style. Despite that, it still ranks so highly, which should say something.

6. Alolan Vulpix

vulpix-alola.gif

oh my lord such an unbelievably adorable design AAAAHHHH- *ahem*, sorry. So yeah. Alolan Vulpix. Just look at it! I absolutely love and adore how it looks! That, for me, is more then enough!

5. Alolan Ninetales

ninetales-alola.gif

While I don't like Alolan Ninetales' looks as much as Alolan Vulpix's, I still can't deny I adore how it looks. It having powerful utility in Snow Warning + Aurora Veil also helps. What really pushed her forward is that she is one of the main buffs that Ice got, alongside Slush Rush and Aurora Veil in general.

4. Breloom

breloom.gif

Ah, Breloom. I love it's Technician fighting style, I love it's design. It ranks so highly because of those and because of a bit of nostalgia: The first time I played through Pokémon Emerald (My first ever Pokémon game), it, alongside the next Pokémon, were the duo that stormed the game and duo'd everything. That and come on, how can you not love the fighting mushroom chicken?

3. Vaporeon

vaporeon.gif

I actually thought of Vaporeon as my second favorite Pokémon. However, the more I think about it, the more I can't justify ranking her over what I now rank as second favorite. Nevertheless, I love the design, as I do all Eeveelutions and, unlike Umbreon, I don't have to play super stally. I can go on the offense reasonably well with her at my side.

2. Swampert

swampert.gif

Ah, Swampert. Awesome design, large power, great moveset...and nostalgic memories. Pokémon Emerald was my first ever Pokémon game, and Mudkip was my first ever starter. I still remember Swampert pretty much soloing the entire game with only Breloom as it's partner, dominating through everything. It's so great to the point that, if I can choose it as my starter, unless I'm avoiding it for certain reasons, I will always default to Swampert, no questions asked.

1. Glaceon

glaceon.gif

Was there ever any doubt as to my #1? I absolutely love the design, the looks. It's my favorite type and my favorite Evolution line rolled into one. It's got great power, absolutely adorable looks...there are just so many positive things I can say about Glaceon that I could be here all day. Just to give you an idea, while there are some close calls between some of the rest of the top 10, the gap of my favoritism between #2 and #1 is huge, that's how much I love Glaceon over even Swampert.

And that concludes my top 10 favorite Pokémon.

Just now, Anstane said:

Well, I already had my top five figured out. The remaining five have been harder to place, but I think I have it figured out.

Hide contents

10. Crobat

crobat.gif

Despite poison being my least favorite type, I just have a soft spot for the Brobat. Cool design, I love how it needs friendship to evolve, meaning that behind that angry face, it truly cares for the trainer. To me it shows that, if you give the otherwise annoying Zubat a chance, you can get something truly great.

9. Sylveon

sylveon.gif

Unlike many other people, I actually do like the Fairy-type. I don't know why, but I just like how fairies look in general. Alright, I know why, I'm just a sucker for cute adorable things, alright? Please don't judge me on that. Anyway, combining that with my favorite evolution line (Eeveelutions) and we get a mon that I really like the looks of. It being fairly powerful helps as well.

8. Ninetales

ninetales.gif

This and the next mon were so close I legitimately had trouble seperating them. However, I ultimately seperated them like this simply on the basis that Dark is more of a favorite type then Fire is. That does not mean I don't like Ninetales, the original Firefox evolution. Love the looks, love it's Drought ability...yeah, I just really like it.

7. Umbreon

umbreon.gif

And here is what she had competition with. Once again, Eeveelution + a type I really like. However, Umbreon ranks lower then Vaporeon (Spoilers) despite me liking Dark more then Water simply on the basis that I...don't truly like the stall-type nature of Umbreon's battle style. Despite that, it still ranks so highly, which should say something.

6. Alolan Vulpix

vulpix-alola.gif

oh my lord such an unbelievably adorable design AAAAHHHH- *ahem*, sorry. So yeah. Alolan Vulpix. Just look at it! I absolutely love and adore how it looks! That, for me, is more then enough!

5. Alolan Ninetales

ninetales-alola.gif

While I don't like Alolan Ninetales' looks as much as Alolan Vulpix's, I still can't deny I adore how it looks. It having powerful utility in Snow Warning + Aurora Veil also helps. What really pushed her forward is that she is one of the main buffs that Ice got, alongside Slush Rush and Aurora Veil in general.

4. Breloom

breloom.gif

Ah, Breloom. I love it's Technician fighting style, I love it's design. It ranks so highly because of those and because of a bit of nostalgia: The first time I played through Pokémon Emerald (My first ever Pokémon game), it, alongside the next Pokémon, were the duo that stormed the game and duo'd everything. That and come on, how can you not love the fighting mushroom chicken?

3. Vaporeon

vaporeon.gif

I actually thought of Vaporeon as my second favorite Pokémon. However, the more I think about it, the more I can't justify ranking her over what I now rank as second favorite. Nevertheless, I love the design, as I do all Eeveelutions and, unlike Umbreon, I don't have to play super stally. I can go on the offense reasonably well with her at my side.

2. Swampert

swampert.gif

Ah, Swampert. Awesome design, large power, great moveset...and nostalgic memories. Pokémon Emerald was my first ever Pokémon game, and Mudkip was my first ever starter. I still remember Swampert pretty much soloing the entire game with only Breloom as it's partner, dominating through everything. It's so great to the point that, if I can choose it as my starter, unless I'm avoiding it for certain reasons, I will always default to Swampert, no questions asked.

1. Glaceon

glaceon.gif

Was there ever any doubt as to my #1? I absolutely love the design, the looks. It's my favorite type and my favorite Evolution line rolled into one. It's got great power, absolutely adorable looks...there are just so many positive things I can say about Glaceon that I could be here all day. Just to give you an idea, while there are some close calls between some of the rest of the top 10, the gap of my favoritism between #2 and #1 is huge, that's how much I love Glaceon over even Swampert.

And that concludes my top 10 favorite Pokémon.

There is a severe lack of ice types in that list. I had expected Articuno, Sandslash and Froslass to be on there.

1 minute ago, Tartar said:

There is a severe lack of ice types in that list. I had expected Articuno, Sandslash and Froslass to be on there.

Yeah, it's weird, right? If I expanded it to a top 20, then Mamoswine, Froslass, Walrein and Lapras would have made the list. I am not really a huge fan of Articuno or A-Sandslash, to be perfectly honest. (The latter more because I haven't played Gen VII and haven't had much of a chance to see it in action, unlike A-Ninetales which is everywhere.) But yeah, while Ice is my favorite type, I don't have as many Ice-types among my top favorites as one might expect.

Spoiler

10: Vikavolt

9: Luxray

8: Crobat

7: Metagross

6: Zekrom

5: Aggron

4: Talonflame

3: Greninja

2: Aegislash

1: Skarmory

>Okay, I guess this one actually deserves explanation. It all started back in Pokémon Emerald when, I got wiped by a random trainer with a Skarmory (I WAS A KID DON'T JUDGE ME). Anyways, both its performance and appearance appealed to me so I went and looked for one. And then I used it as one of my core combatants as an offensive Pokémon. I know, stupid move, but it worked well until it didn't. Suddenly, it just sucked so I decided to study it. And THAT's when I learned that Pokémon didn't only involve spamming the highest-powered attacks you had (again, I WAS IN THIRD GRADE AT THE TIME, I WAS STUPID). That was when I decided to incorporate setups, status effects, and healers into my strategy.

So, in conclusion: Besides its design (because I really do like it), what made me love Skarmory is that it's what taught me about the strategic element of Pokémon. Now, when I play with my less-educated friends, I can stall them till kingdom come and I never would've studied that shit if it weren't for Skarmory.

Well then... This list is basically all Steel, Electric, or Flying-types (except number 3)

Spoiler

10    A-Ninetails
I've always liked Ninetails but the introduction of A-Ninetails JUST bumped her off my top 10

9    Zorua

How can you not love this cute ball of fluff!!!
I also think his ability is awesome.

8    Umbreon

My favorite eevee evolution, both in design, and to use in game as a cleric.
The second shiny I bred to get in pokemon reborn.

7    Lucario

I fell in love with him mostly after playing super smash bros <.<.
I have always love the kind of fighting style that doesn't use brute strength.

6    Gardevoir

Carried me through all of Pokemon reborn like it was her job, was also the first shiny i bred to get in reborn.
Great level up move set and good design.

5    Lugia

I fell in love with this beast ever since the Pokemon 2000 movie, it will always hold a special place in my heart

4    Articuno
I loved Articuno the first time I laid eyes on it, a beautiful graceful creature, and remains the only Pokemon I can remember the cry of off by heart.

3    Empoleon

The starter I picked in reborn, I never played the generations past II however when I first saw Empoleon i knew if I ever had the chance I would try him out.
While perhaps giving me more strife then he is worth I've come to love the little guy and my love of penguins helps that along its way.

2    Scyther
A PRAYING MANTIS WITH BLADES FOR HANDS

1    Arcanine
The most majestic looking creature 10 year old me had ever seen, and the source of much of my envy towards Gary Oak as a child.

If I could have a Pokemon in real life I would take this brave, ever loyal magnificent beast every time.

Was hard narrowing it down, hope I didn't forget any <.<

Edited by lifesapity

10 Gallade

9  Shedinja

The most unique mechanic for a mon gameplay-wise, and it's pretty awesome as a design too.

8 Tyrantrum

A Pokémon I'd usually overlook, but becoming Helen for Season 1 of Redemption really warmed me up to this one. Rock/Dragon is an awesome typing too.

7 Aegislash

6 Metagross

5 Reuniclus

I love using this one on Showdown, and almost nobody knows how to counter it for some reason once it sets up.

4 Swampert

My first ever starter (in Mystery Dungeon Blue) as well as my first starter in Reborn. Good times.

3 Froslass

First saw it in the Battle Frontier when playing HGSS and wanted it from then on, but it was almost impossible to get it in that game.

2 Volcarona

1 Chandelure

For long the only Ghost/Fire type, and it has an awesome design. And Shade has one, so that's a plus.

Alright. The list doesn't exactly express my personal opinion, but that's probably because I didn't pay much attention. However, it's right about some of the Pokémon.

1. Chansey.  Just kidding, apparently it's Milotic. Which isn't a problem, since I like Milotic.

2. Dragonite. Yeah, that's true. If I had made an own list, it would most likely rank second.

3. Ferrothorn. While I'm not a big fan of it's design, it has been a valuable asset for me when playing competitive.

4. Lopunny. Like the design, and it probably would've ranked somewhere between 5-10.. but.. Nr. 4 works, too, I suppose.

5. Gliscor. One of my favorite stallers, just like Ferrothorn.

6. Crobat. While I never used it outside of Pokémon Reborn and Rejuvenation, I can't deny that it has been a very helpful Pokémon in those two games.

7. Roserade. Well.. I don't know why that's on the list, but it's a nice Pokémon.

8. Swampert. I would've preferred Blaziken, to be honest. But I guess it's still better than the overrated grass gecko that is Sceptile.

9. Clefable. May be a good substitute for Chansey. Not that I ever used it, or anything.

10. Ditto. *Sigh*

Guess I could do the quiz again, but it took very long.. and it's not awfully wrong. Let's just go with this selection.

based from the test:

Spoiler

staraptor.gif

10. Staraptor

I really like this swagbird over the other flying types.

ditto.gif

9. Ditto

What is not to like with the all-father? 

stoutland.gif 

8. Stoutland

Peanut is my favorite sandstorm clutch.

darmanitan.gif

7. Darmanitan

It has that confident smile in his face which i really like.

octillery.gif

6. Octillery

My first tr special sweeper. I really like it not only for its variety of moves but also I kinda imagine it'll look good as a partner mon who is sitting on my head like a hat lol.

machamp.gif

5. Machamp

My first tr atk sweeper. No guard dynamic punch actually made me win a lot of clutch battles.

starmie.gif

4. Starmie

Its my favorite steering wheel. I love it since gen 1 but it ain't my number one anymore.

toxapex.gif

3. Toxapex

I have never played past gen 5 but somehow i like the looks of this mon. Sadly I'm not an expert in fighting together with this guy but I heard it has broken potential.

lunala.gif

2. Lunala

What's a sailboat without a sail? Again I have never played past gen 5 but I think when i get a 3ds I will choose moon just for this majestic bat.

bronzong.gif

1. Bronzong

I know its kinda an oddball for others but considering my most favorite strategy is trick room i'm not surprised with this outcome. It was always my anchor since gen 5 and even though it has more weaknesses now I still prefer it over anything else.

I'm just gonna list and describe like everyone else because long quizzzzzzz...

10. Pikachu

always have had a soft spot for this one. ever since I started watching the anime when I was a kid I always wanted one for myself, and it proved to be a clutch Pokemon in certain situations. Nevertheless, a cute badass in my eyes.

9. Charizard

as someone that chose Charmander during every run of FireRed, Charizard is simply a must. This guy made the game easy as for me, and I was able to coast through relatively easily. Of course, I had issues with Misty but those were easily resolved. Still an all time favourite, although low in the pecking order.

8. Snorlax

fat, lazy and likes to eat like me - were practically brothers 

7. Sceptile

super cool Pokémon, always thought it was a badass and never ceased to amaze me. the mega evolution made me appreciate it even more now, but before it was still pretty cool too.

6. Politoed

Ame's Politoed ruined my life in Gen 5 when I first started as an inexperience and utterly terrible battler. Because of this, I was able to go and find several uses for Politoed as I developed better battling skills and ran rain teams. Thanks Ame.

5. Dragonite

literally me with wings 

4. Shaymin

might come as a shocker but I always liked this thing, the sky form was cool and it was a cutesie kinda badass Pokémon 

3. Lucario

lets face it, who didn't like Lucario? 

2. Lapras 

Amaria.

1. Metagross

a while back, gen 5 and even some of gen 6 I used to be apart of a sub league called Excessum and we used to run it ourselves with our own custom badges and cards, kind of like Redemption. I used to be the Steel leader. It was my best type, and I made a killer mono Steel this gen that has found tremendous success on the OU ladder. It's mega form makes it so much cooler. Oh, it was also Steven Stone's signature Pokémon iirc

Alright, I decided to do the test, but it just takes so long... I'm usually quite patient, but I just couldn't So, here's my top 10

10. Seedot - a true cutie, that small acorn

9. Alolan Diglett - that little pluck of hair is just so incredibly cute!!!

8. Houndoom - just a badass, fire-breathing dog

7. Galvantula - the only spider I like

6. Metagross - I liked him ever since I played emerald and he's a tank for me, so very helpful too

5. Chandelure - I got to know Chandelure via Reborn and it's amazing, not much more to add

4. Pangoro - Same applies for Pangoro basically, even though I hate his typing, he's so weak every now and then. Still, he was with me since the start of Reborn, so I can't exclude him

3. Dusknoir - just a cool ghost pokémon

2. Scyther - I wouldn't really know the reason, he just looks badass

1. The one and only Doctor Mister Gentleman Alakazam. You can't go wrong with Alakazam, because Alakazam is love, Alakazam is life (hence my previous avatar)

Edited by HongaarseBeer97

10.    Rotom
 9.     Oshawott
 8.     Sylveon
 7.     Magnezone
 6.     Gardevoir
 5.     Swampert
 4.     Aegislash
 3.     Excadrill
 2.     Diancie
 1.     Volcarona

I selected 'mons I liked for a variety of reasons either due to looks, typings, strength, and experiences with them. Kind of hard to decide between certain 'mons though.

Edited by Mr. Divergent

Spoiler

10. Florges  I really like the simplicity of the design while still have some detail

9. Sharpedo cuz sharks, cool design

8. Sylveon cuz best eeveelution

7. Ferrothorn I really love this because it allows leech seed set up, my favorite strategies

6. Tyrantrum I played this dragon in reborn and it grew on me

5. Serperior Good design, so simple yet elegant

4. Delphox Starter I fell in love with

3. Ninetales I appraently have a thing for fire foxes

2. Tsareena Damn you for being so adorable on pokemon refresh

1. Loppuny Funny design, loved it when I saw the versitillity in its moves.

Did the test (quite long though and switched spots when I misclicked) and then thought why.

Edited by FairFamily

Right well, straight to the point.

Spoiler

10. Skarmory: The first pokémon game I played was Emerald, I remember finding Skarmory and thinking "Oh hey! A bird made of metal. That's pretty neat!" Well, that bird carried me through many gyms, and across all of Hoenn (gotta love fly). Also, one of my more favorite designed pokémon. Very simple, yet very effective.

9. Gigalith: I swear it's not because this specific pokémon decimated Ciel's team. Not. At. All. Anyways, by far my favorite rock type to come out of a pokémon game. (Although Onix comes in on a close second, yet I didn't want to use multiple pokémon of the same evolution line. Spoiler by the way, Steelix makes an appearance) There's something about the sharp edges and protrusions on it's body that just make me look at it and admire the fact that it's a rock type, that's intimidating and not a fossil.

8. Banette: Out of all of the ghost types I could've chosen, Banette out of all of them makes the list. Well, it's not all surprising. Shuppet was the first ghost pokémon I ever caught, and Banette was one of the pokémon that got me out of that Victory Road. (Honestly, did Game Freak trade difficulty for annoyance the later on it got in the series? Cause I never found Victory Road to be challenging, just very annoying.) Chandelure could've gone here on this list instead just based off of design. Also, a chandelier that's a ghost and fire type? I'm in! Yet Banette just holds that one spot that no other ghost pokémon could ever take. Maybe it's also because it's the spirit of an abandoned doll that is hunting seeking it's original owner, coupled with the fact that I have a serious dislike of dolls. Also that Mega Evolution.

7. Drapion: Never used Drapion outside of Reborn, probably will start doing so. I've never been a fan of poison types outside of Crobat and Dragalge, yet when I found Skorupi, something in me just smacked some things around and yelled, "Catch that damn pokémon." (Remember everyone, catching pokémon on a whim, doesn't mean that you'll like them. Looking at you Wailord.) Anyways eventually said Skorupi evolved into Drapion, which was pretty neat, and then I found out that no longer was it a Bug/Poison, but a Dark/Poison. So something about me, Dark types are my favorite typing, followed closely by steel.  So, when I saw that Drapion was a dark type, I resolved that I would try it out for a while. Was I happy I did. By now it's a critical machine, landing cross poisons and night slashes while holding a scope lens. Not to forget that it also has sniper. If I could look at the amount of damage that any one of my pokémon have inflicted, Drapion would probably reign supreme. 

6. Noivern: No real rhyme or reason to this one. I guess it's design? I mean, I look at his ears and they remind me of speakers, which then derails to music, and then i'm on spotify listening to who knows what. Outside of Noivern's ears, nothing really makes him all that special. He's a Dragon/Flying type which there are quite a few of, (Altaria, Dragonite, Salamence, just to name a few....or all) There is one thing, however, that sets him apart from the rest. And it's purely the fact that it can learn boomburst. Which when paired with a Sylveon with Pixilate and Skill Swap, turns Noivern into a Dragon buster. (Look Out Sapphira, I'm coming for you! Kidding, please don't murder me.)

5. Steelix: Huzzah! My second favorite steel type! (The first one won't be hard to guess based on my previous statements.) Steelix was my second ever steel type pokémon. Back when I played pokémon Diamond, I remember first attempting a wonder trade, I got a level 1 Onix that didn't seem all that great. Well, fast forward like, a week or so. Said Onix is level 60...ish, holding a metal coat, and is being traded to a dear friend of mine. He sends it back for the Dusknoir that he wanted, and then that's how I got my Steelix. It wrecked. Bug man never stood a chance, ground woman got a bit dicey, never saw the light of day against the fire guy, decimated most of the psychic guy, then did a few things against Cynthia. (Looking back on it...Steelix wasn't my best choice for the Elite Four.) Yet, ever since, the giant steel snake has managed to slither into the space in my heart and strangle it until I know to never rid myself of it.

4. Umbreon: I remember being a little lad, walking into a Hollywood Video/Game store. (How's that for a call back...Now I feel old.) My father is with me and we're walking around the games and i just recently got $30 from the birthday that passed not even a week prior. I look at the shelves that my little body can be eye level with and what I see is Pokémon Coliseum. Being my younger self, I instantly thought that it was going to be like all of the other pokémon games. Go around, catch pokémon (partially right there), and battle gyms to get to the Elite Four. So I pick it up and shine a toothy grin to my father. He just nods and beckons me to go over and I place it upon the register with the thirty dollars. The clerk just looks at me, smiles and rings it up. Fast forward about an hour, I get home and pop the game into the gamecube. It was nothing like I thought it was. You start out with an Umbreon and Espeon and do things, after finding out you did things, and finding things. (Ha Ha! I won't spoil anything.) Well, about two years later, after leaving the game to collect dust. I go back and play it again. End up beating it, and then...went out and bought Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness. The Eevee you get in that game, I chose to become an Umbreon. Eventually, said Umbreon carried me through that game which, at the end, is horrible. Used Umbreon in two "non-traditional" Pokémon games, fell in love with how tanky it was, became a staple for any Pokémon game I played from then on.

3. Luxray: First pokémon I obtained in Diamond (outside of the starter, #TwigItUp) was Shinx. Got it purely because it reminded me of Electrike. Played the game for a long, and I mean long, time. Eventually, Shinx turned into Luxio, and Luxio into Luxray. I remember first thinking that Luxray was an Electric/Dark type (YOU MISSED OUT GAME FREAK! YOU MISSED A GREAT OPPORTUNITY) However, I found out he was only an Electric type and I kinda just shed a small tear. Anyways, Luxray became my one and only electric type in that game. I used him exclusively throughout the gyms and elite four. Even on the Island to the north of the Pokémon league. At the time, Luxray was my second favorite Pokémon in the game. Also, before I forget, Luxray. The One true Lion pokémon. Pyroar got nothing on him.

2. Bisharp: Remember earlier when I state Steelix was my second favorite steel type? Well here's number one. Bisharp, the Dark/Steel type that is both very strong physically and strong defensively. The only time I've been able to use Bisharp is in Reborn. Yet when I was playing through my third play-through (at the time) the mystery egg got me a Pawniard and my initial reaction was "Oh hey, a Dark/Steel type. That's pretty neat." Well, Radomus didn't last long, (except Reuniclus with his focus blast.) and Adrienne didn't get much of a chance when Bisharp managed to set up. Also, Bisharp's design has got to be one of my absolute favorites. A sleek knight with points and a danger about it. 

1. Gardevoir: Yes, how surprising. Gardevoir topping a top 10 list. Seriously though. Gardevoir is up here because of not only her elegance in design (or his, I don't judge.), but the amount of power they wield. A Gardevoir with two calm minds will probably sweep anything with Psychic or Moonblast. Either way though. Gardevoir has been my favorite pokémon since I was a child playing Emerald version. Purely because she reminded me of a friend who as of late is no longer here. When I was young, this friend of mine was a dancer. Not like a ballerina, but a very free form, flowing type of dancer. The one's you'd probably see with ribbons or a hoop. (Hoop dancing is still gotta be one of the more elegant things I have seen.) We knew each other since before we could speak a coherent language and our friendship kinda sparked from there. Gardevoir holds a sentimental feeling for me that I don't think will ever get replaced. That is why she (or he) tops this list.

That would be the list. Took me a couple of hours to write, yet was still fun none-the-less. Hope everyone enjoyed!

Spoiler

10. Ho-oh

Maybe because i like fire types,but when i was a kid and i first saw Ho-oh on the anime i thought it was really beautiful(although it looks like a rooster)

9. Giratina

Even though the design is not that good i always viewed Giratina as the brother of Arceus that has lost his way OR the brother that stood up to Arceus for his wrongdoings and was labelled

as an evil being

8. Luxray

Cool looking pokemon,is an Electric type(my second favourite type),looks like a lion so i can always name it Simba,has intimidate.The only downside with this pokemon is that nintendo didn't give it the Dark type(which to me looks like a Dark type as well)

8. Tangrowth

I dont't really have a reason as to why i like this pokemon.I just do

7. Metagross

A powerhouse pokemon with a cool design not to mention it's mega evolution looks pretty cool

But what makes metagross one of my favourite pokemon is that it starts as a hindrance to your team(as a beldum),but the moment it evolves into a metagross it turns into one of the most reliable pokemon

6. Magikarp

Yes magikarp.It is one of the weakest pokemon.Can only learn two attacking moves with it's trademark move being Splash.BUT, give this little guy a chance and once it evolves you will regret it.

5.Rowlet

Even though i haven't played Sun and Moon, i think it has a really good design and it's a cute looking fellla

4.Lucario

I mean come on now

3.Inferanpe

So Paul had a Chimchar that was training,but at some point he decided that it could never live up to his standards and released it.That same Chimchar evolved into an Infernape and managed to activate and control the Blaze ability,something Paul thought it wasn't capable of(It never crossed his mind that it might have the Iron Fist ability smh) and in a 1 on 1 fight managed to beat Paul's ace pokemon.

2. Greninja

My second favourite starter pokemon and second favourite pokemon in general,Greninja is a badass looking fella.Taking down a mega Sceptile and almost giving Ash his very first champioship(i don't know if the Orange Leauge counts).It has two really strong abilities,Protean and Battle Bond with the second one feeling like it's some sort of a mega evolution.

I would like to mention here that how in the world did Ash-greninja lose THAT battle??

1. Charizard

The pokemon that defined what badass should be like in the pokemon universe this guy took down many stong opponets withe the stongest one (at least that's what i believe) being a legendary pokemon.Is the only pokemon that has two megas and the reason why i thought of Arceus and Giratina as brothers at war is because of Mega Charizard Y and Mega Charizard X(ever since their release i pictured Charizard Y as Arceus and Charizard X as Giratina,but i have yet to decide who is right and who is wrong)

Pokemon that didn't make it on my list:Electrivire,Sceptile,Salamence,Heracross,Articuno

Edited by Pozyher

Aight not as many water types as I originally thought...

Spoiler

10: Tapu Fini

Purely based on design. I never used it on showdown because I don't like OU, but Fini would probably be the first new mon to test. Also Water/Fairy is a really good combination imo.

9. Passimian

Because of the animal it represents, the rugby thing it's got going on is pretty well done, and best gen 7 design imo. I never played gen 7 so I don't know how well it does in the game / competitive, but it's been at least 2 generations where I like everything about a mon purely on first impression. Gen 6 was unimpressive and I wasn't into Pokémon when gen 5 come out, so Passimian was a nice surprise.

8. Hydreigon

I seem to be a big fan of pseudo legendaries with T-tar and Salamence barely missing top 10. The only one that's not high ranked is Dragonite because I don't understand how Dragonair can evolve into that thing. They absolutely got nothing in common unlike Hydreigon and his previous evo's. It's the nr 1 badass, combines two of my favorite typings and does everything right. From it's evolution to just straight out nuking everything. Love it.

7. Metagross

I remember when gen 3 come out I really liked this thing. It stood out for me the most and I immediately looked up how to get one. Of course I didn't realize it would be the pseudo and take a long ass time to get it so yea... By the time I finally got Beldum I didn't bother training it up. Also I really liked Steven who is still the best Hoenn Champion.

Since I never managed to use Metagross ingame it was one of the first mons I tried out on Showdown. It's mega is OP but even without it I still enjoy using Metagross. Regular Metagross still looks better imo.

6. Garchomp

Rawrchomp is that one mon that always comes back. Ever since it was released it's been one of my favorites. I really liked the gen 4 pokédex and even then Chomp stood out as the Pokémon I liked the most. Even when Infernape slowly made his way to the nr 1 spot for a while, Chomp was the only one that managed to give him a run for his money. And he's still the one currently in the list. Chomp just got everything going for him: design, movepool, usefulness, Cynthia has one, etc. I also used to throw in Chomp when I was stuck making teams back when I tried out competitive and may as well be the most enjoyable mon I ever had.

5. Aggron

Now we're getting into the big leagues! Steel is my number 3 favorite typing closely followed by dragon and dark. And I have to admit that Aggron was, at first, my go to Pokémon because I couldn't get Metagross. I also taught this guy all the strong moves like blizzard, EQ, thunder, and whatever move I needed. I didn't know anything about competitive movesets, natures or physical / special so I taught him everything I needed. And this guy always delivered. Even blizzard and thunder put in the work on this guy lol. He was my nuke and mon I fell back to if I had to heal something else and I grew to love him even more than Metagross. I was really happy when this guy got a mega that works well for it and I used to run it in UU. If only he had a recovery move he would've probably been my nr 1 used UU mon.

4. Gyarados

Welp. I'm a genwunner so I can't get past this guy. I always wondered why Gyara never got dragon instead of flying but deep down I've always known: he would tear everything apart. Gamefreak would've had to introduce fairy types 'to stop the almighty Gyarados'. This magnificent serpent is my most used nr 2, right after Garchomp, and it's been awesome. I love everything about it. From the weak pre evolution to the mighty beast it becomes. I also used to pick Bulbasaur so I could scoop up a Magikarp and not end up with half a water team. And I'd do it all over again.

3. Krookodile

When gen 5 come out I wasn't really into Pokémon. I was rather pessimistic about a lot of the gen 5 mons (like Keldeo and the elemental monkeys) but Krook always stood out just like Hydreigon. Now gen 5 might even have the best dex and this guy stands at the top of it. His design is one of the best, I like crocodiles, his movepool is great and his abilities outstanding. Ash's Krookodile was also the only enjoyable thing in the anime. (not that I saw a lot since it was rather boring). Still, he was pretty great (only outdone by Infernape from the previous generation) and he's one of the mons I always considered using first when I still played a little bit of competitive.

2. Latios

I never really liked legendaries bar the Lati Duo and Terrakion. In games I either catch them to complete the Pokédex or leave them alone. Even when I first started competitive I was always like 'Legends should be legends so I'm not using them'. Until I kept getting walled / annihilated by them. Since then I enjoy using some of them and if I run into them in a randomizer I'm actually catching them / placing them on my team instead of ignoring and re-encounter. But the Lati Duo and Terrakion were always different. I really like their design and actually looked for them in their respective games. I also really like the Lati Duo's design more, hence why one of them is in here and Terrakion isn't, but Latios in particular has something extra. I don't know if it's the color that makes him stand out more than Latias, or because he was my first Legendary that I actively looked for and caught, or his usage on showdown, but Latios stands out so much more for me. Usually Latios hangs out between place 5 - 10 but I like this thing more than I initially thought. I guess a part of his appearance and ranking is because I don't use Latios that often so a part of his 'mystery' is still there.

1. Vaporeon

The ultimate partner. Vaporeon is the mon that kept me into Pokémon. When the games / anime / merchandise first came out I was a big fan. Unfortunately I never owned the games because I didn't have a gameboy. I had to do it with the anime and things like plushies. As soon as I found out I could play on an emulator, I always had a Vaporeon on my team. I never cared about the generation but I really liked using the Eeveelutions and wanted to test them out since Eevee stood out the most for me and Vaporeon has been a god. It always carried my team and I actually went out of my way to pick either the grass or fire starter just because I knew Vaporeon would fill in the water slot. And even if I picked the water starter, Vaporeon still ended up on my team. There were times I decided not to use Vaporeon but I still went out of my way to evolve my Eevee into one. And when I evolved it into something else to try out, I even went as far as to restart my entire progress (entire game if necessary) just because it didn't feel right not to have Vaporeon.

Conclusion: there may be times I'm really favoring a Pokémon I haven't used in a long time, or is in general a favorite of mine, but the number 1 spot will always be taken by this glorious Pokémon.

Spoiler

1. Klinklang

2. Skarmory

3. Espeon

4. Staraptor

5. Noctowl

6. Silvally

7. Malamar

8. Gigalith

9. Scolipede

10. Gastrodon

Looks like compared to last time Noctowl and Malamar switched ranks, and then Silvally found its way in between the two.

I'm actually confused looking at the list I made on the last thread, because of the complete lack of Scolipede? It was an insta-fave of mine ever since BW came out, so I honestly dunno why it's missing.

Anyway, fixed that now, so with that and Silvally on the list, Dodrio and Metagross dropped off while Gastrodon stayed.

• Developers

Alright, I did the test, so here's my list:

10. Crustle - Literally the only reason I like this thing is because I once saw art of it but instead of rocks n' dirt its back was lasagne. Lasagne Crustle, I fell in love.

9. Popplio - I was a firm member of team Rowlet when the three were first revealed, but I eventually wised up and made the correct choice when I played Moon,  and chose the best starter.

8. Cosmoem - Genuinely surprised this didn't make it higher, I love Cosmoem. It is both the smallest and heaviest pokemon, what us not to love?

7. Crabrawler - Another mon I used in Moon, this thing is great. I love the ice type and appreciate that it evolved into Alola's only non brand new ice type, however I just much prefer Crabrawler's design to Crabominable.

6. Drampa - It is an old man dragon the size of a horse. We should have gotten Drampa Stroll instead of Mudsdale Gallop tbh.

5. Toxapex - Finally a representative of poison, my second favourite type. This thing, alongside Minior (Which alas, did not make it into the top 10) was my crutch when I fought the league in Moon, about 10 levels behind the curve.

4. Alola Exeggutor - Anyone that has ever even briefly interacted with me should know that this one needs no justification.

3. Cosmog - Nebby memes are the best memes. Get in the fucking bag, Nebby.

2. Pyukumuku - I legit had no idea I even liked this thing until I just kept picking it over and over again. Oops. It's pretty cute.

1. Articuno - There has never been a doubt in my mind that this majestic ice bird is the best pokemon by quite some length. Literally the only thing it is missing is memes like Nebby or Exeggutor, but I love it anyway.

that was a fun quiz, mine is 99% accurate tho, switch Metagross with Vikavolt then it would be pretty accurate

10. Metagross

my newest favorite mon which is why this badass looking steel is number 10. The guy helped me on OU rank and Redemption league quite a lot. It's sheer power is probably one of the very few reason why I like this guy, and that mega tho, 110 base speed is not something you want to joke around

9.Vikavolt

Vikavolt is the first pokemon that actually gained my attention is this bug. Yep the design of this pokemon is something that draw me to it, very cool design and dat sp.atk daaaamn that sp. atk is probably the highest attacking stat from all of my favorite pokemon. Vikavolt is also my main member in Redemption League

8. Sceptile

ahhhh yes one of the two hoenn starter that I really loved, Sceptile is my second go to pokemon in RSE and largely because of Leaf Blade (thank you pokemon anime for letting me actually see that attack)

7. Decidueye

definitely my favorite among the Alola starter pokemon, because it can learn my favorite grass attack leaf blade, not to mention the archer design that made me really drawn to it. one of my Redemption League member

6. Infernape

hillariously fire type are my most favorite pokemon type and yet only one fire type manage to be on top 10. This guy, everytime I restart DPPt, Infernape will always be my starter pokemon, every single time, Infernape will always be my starter over there. it is the member of my Redemption League, and prove to be quite useful many times in there

5. Swampert

Firered might be my first game (with Charizard as my first starter), RSE is the one that I most fond of, reason? Swampert, ever since I saw it on the anime, Swampert become has my favorite pokemon and my go to water pokemon for the the Showdown before gen 6. A major power house in RSE but sadly it got knock down by Greninja, when gen 6 shows up.

4. Greninja

Gen 6 Charizard while at first I didn't actually cared about this guy, when I read it's ability, insta like lol. It manage to hold itself in all of my showdown, reborn, and Redemption league battle. it's design is also growing more and more on me which finally become the top 5 pokemon I like

3. Gardevoir

one of the three must be on the team, Gardevoir will always be on my team be  it RSE, Platinum, and heck even in fagames, like Reborn and Insurgence, Gardevoir will always be there on the team, sadly it isn't present on my Redemption League team

2. Flygon

before gen 6, Flygon, Gardevoir and Swampert are among my top three pokemon, with Flygon was my top favorite, thank to the pokemon anime movie. Flygon is there with me on my journey on RSE BW2 and hopefully in S/M, sadly even thought it is much more powerful than my current most favorite pokemon, I didn't include him on the Redemption League

1. Noivern

everyone should've seen this one coming tbh I mean look at my picture profile! It's a Noivern! just like Greninja, Noivern was a bit meh for me until for reason that I forgot, it become my most favorite pokemon and whenever it is possible, I will always include Noivern on the team. In Showdown and Redemption league it prove it self as the luckiest pokemon in my team like seriously, it manage to mostly dodge most attack, hurricane mostly hit and thank to that, one time it manage to sweep 2 full health mon (one of them is a Heathran) and 1 weakened with crit and luck

Huh. It's more different from last time than I thought

Spoiler

10:Dialga

9:Scyther

8:Bewear

7:Giratina

6:Tsareena

5:Swampert

4:Infernape

3:Kingdra

2:GREGORYGyarados

WE ARE NUMBER 1: Garchomp

According to the test, my top ten favorites are:

1. Volcarona
2. Slurpuff
3. Nihilego
4. Lilligant

5. Oshawott
6. Altaria
7. Leavanny
8. Oricorio
9. Musharna
10. Diancie

I guess that is kind of accurate, give or take a few positions. But man, that was just cruel! It was unimaginable difficult for me to narrow it down to just ten, as there are so many Pokémon that I love!