Recommendations for Party Pokemon

Blue.lcgp

You should probably post your initial team, first. Then the people here can recommend Pokemon and sets.

EDIT: Your team plus their moves :P 

Edited by Lightseeker

Ok in the moment my team is:

Chesnaught - Drain Punch, Wood Hammer, Spikes and Spiky shield

Milotic - Surf, Recover, rain dance and Hydro pump

Absol - Sucker Punch, Night Slash, Swords Dance and Play Rough

Volcarona - Fiery Dance, Bug Buzz, Quiver dance and Giga Drain

Magnezone - Discharge, Explosion, Light Screen and Reflect 

Mamoswine - Ice Shard, Earthquake, Stealth Rock and Icicle Crash

Edited by Blue.lcgp

Your Magnezone could use some help. He's far better as an offensive type than a support type. Replace Explosion, light Screen and Reflect with Flash Cannon, Hidden Power and Electric Terrain (you missed out on Tri Attack since only Magneton can learn it)

Considering Mamoswine already has Icicle Crash and how weak Ice Shard is despite it always going first, you should probably replace Ice Shard with Iron Head.

Your team currently covers 15/18 types, so that's pretty good. I can't really say much on the matter of weaknesses because every Pokemon has a weakness (with very few exceptions)

Unless your making a team for online play, weakness shouldn't matter much except in very specific instances.

I can only recomend a few mons, but these 4 are my pilars (I won some really hard battles with those and sometimes i didnt even had to use them all)

Metagross, Alakazam, Volcarona, Scrafty.

Meta:

Meteor mash

Zen Headbut

Hammer arm

Agility

Ala:

Psychic

Recover

HP

Calm Mind (he needs some tms...)

Volcarona

Quiver Dance

Heat Wave

Morning sun (Rost is better)

Bug Buzz

Scrafty

Dragon Dance

Drain punch

Crunch

Ice Punch

35 minutes ago, Blue.lcgp said:

Hey guys another problem that I always have os about in Battle strategy like trick room, gravity and othes If I want to make a Trick Room team which Mons should I pick?

Wall of text:

Spoiler

trick room(tr) team requires slow mons and of course a tr setter. in your current team the only mons that could work with tr is magnezone and chesnaught.

well the basics of tr is that the setter should be able to setup so it usually requires a bulky mon (but not necessary) afterall with -7 priority its guaranteed to be last move. it is usually recommended to bring at least 2 setters as usually tr won't last for the whole battle and your first setter might already be down. (always will happen on singles. sometimes happens in doubles/triples unless the otherside has good wall/stall but since this is in-game just concentrate on single/doubles)

as for the definition of tr slowmon their base speed should be around 60 below the slower the better. 70-80 speed are usually referred to as "fast for trick room but slow for high speed centered teams" but again they are workable with certain setups and items.

Although tr is designed for slowmons i presonally recommend to bring at least one fast mon for the final clutch in which case tr is down or for scouting purposes specially if you think the other side has a taunt. 

Also, if you are going for tr dont put speed evs, low spd iv  and hindering  nature is also better. since the mons will be slow might as well put the evs into bulk instead

in-game there are tons of available and viable tr mons like rhyperior, machamp,octillery,clawitzer to name a few. As for my favorite tr setters i recommend bronzong, reuniclus, slowbro( but again its upto you how you'll want to play).

8 minutes ago, sailboat said:

Wall of text:

Reveal hidden contents

trick room(tr) team requires slow mons and of course a tr setter. in your current team the only mons that could work with tr is magnezone and chesnaught.

well the basics of tr is that the setter should be able to setup so it usually requires a bulky mon (but not necessary) afterall with -7 priority its guaranteed to be last move. it is usually recommended to bring at least 2 setters as usually tr won't last for the whole battle and your first setter might already be down. (always will happen on singles. sometimes happens in doubles/triples unless the otherside has good wall/stall but since this is in-game just concentrate on single/doubles)

as for the definition of tr slowmon their base speed should be around 60 below the slower the better. 70-80 speed are usually referred to as "fast for trick room but slow for high speed centered teams" but again they are workable with certain setups and items.

Although tr is designed for slowmons i presonally recommend to bring at least one fast mon for the final clutch in which case tr is down or for scouting purposes specially if you think the other side has a taunt. 

Also, if you are going for tr dont put speed evs, low spd iv  and hindering  nature is also better. since the mons will be slow might as well put the evs into bulk instead

in-game there are tons of available and viable tr mons like rhyperior, machamp,octillery,clawitzer to name a few. As for my favorite tr setters i recommend bronzong, reuniclus, slowbro( but again its upto you how you'll want to play).

I was thinking about a semi-Trick Room team with a least 2 fast sweepers, but I don't Know which mons I should pick.

Edited by Blue.lcgp

2 minutes ago, Blue.lcgp said:

I was thinking about a semi-Trick Room team with a least 2 fast sweepers, but I don't Know which min I should pick.

i would recommend zoroark as it can act as a scout and with its speed and base sp.atk it can sweep. also if you plan on fighting on online play you can confuse your opponent for suddenly having a slowmon outspeed them(just put a slowmon on you last space at the party to guarantee the illusion ability will copy it). As for another i would recommend a physical sweeper something like mienshao cuz it learns good coverage, weavile  (well cuz weavile) or you could just go alakazam in which case it can also have tr (but its squishy) and can also sweep by itself.

Spoiler

or you could just bring a ninjask with substitute (too bad no protect tm yet). stall enough and  baton pass that speed boost to any bulky slowmon and bam you have yourself a semi speedy-bulky-sweeper.