Looking for Battle Master Thread

Plok

This is a topic where people who are interested into battling in Reborn can post their time zones and availability to make finding battles easier.
Just make a post here and you will be added to the list. Also feel free to post here if you are currently waiting for battle request.

Please post your info using this formatting:

Online username:
Timezone:
Availability:
Rules/Field effect:

Current list:

Spoiler

@HUEnd

Online username: Bafabon
Timezone: UTC-03:00
Availability: Sundays and certain Saturdays
Rules/Field effect: I am very diverse on battles, so there are not many rules, but I prefer singles battles with a full team (6vs6) and no field effect/ramdom field effect, specially because I prefer to generate the field effects that will benefit my fighting style

@example

Online username: egzample
Timezone and Availability: PM me any moment, will answer soon. Less likely to answer between 8pm - 4am EST/ 1am - 9am GMT, usually I try to sleep at this time.
Rules/Field effect: No field or random field.

@Arkiel

Online username: Arkiel

Timezone and Availability: really random on here, i can be on at 6am or at 6pm xd so just pm me

Rules/Field effect: no field or random field, also i can use a perfect iv/ev trained mons or my ingame pokes that are ev trained as well but have random ivs

@Zetsumei

Online username: Zetsumei
Timezone: GMT +8
Availability: Wednesday to Sunday. About 6 PM to 12 AM
Rules: 3x3 or 6x6 is fine by me, feel free to bring any mons you want and if you want to battle, just PM me and I'll respond when I'm online.

Field effect if you challenge me: Chess Board.

@ubi

Online username: ubi
Availability: randomly online, but usually 8pm - 12am
Rules/Field effect: FFA

not really good, but always hungry for one. just hit me when you want to have a decent friendly/practice battle

@Avria

Online Username: Avria

Timezone: EST

Availability: Usually from 5pm - 10 pm on weekdays. Weekends are pretty random.

Rules/Field Effect: Prefer 6x6 and no field effect, but I'm willing to try new things.

@seki108

Online username: Seki108

Timezone: -6

Availability:  Because of limited classes and inconsistent sleep schedule, my times aren't set in stone.  Usually can find some time to battle between 5pm and 1am.  If you see me online and want to battle, just PM me to see if I can, even outside those times.  I do have a bad habit of AFK'ing, so might take a bit to respond, at times.

Rules/Field effect/:  --6 v 6;  --Max 1 psuedo-legendary;  --I usually like for no field, but will be ok with trying one if you ask;  

Notes:

I'm ok with using unreleased mons as long as you mention it beforehand and it follows 'one psudo' rule;                                                                     

I can use either in-game or IV bred team (will default to IV bred)

@sailboat

Online username: DeeEmZee
Timezone: gmt+8
Availability: if you see me online here chances are i'm available just send me a pm to confirm. Otherwise mostly weekends .
Rules/Field effect:

--6v6

--random field is preferred but no field is fine.

--I will use iv bred team unless you specifically ask otherwise in which case i'll just use my adventuring team.

--no unrealeased mons (unless magikarp/ghastly line or other mons that got axed) but i'm fine with mons previously available.

@Mint3kool

Online Username: Peanuts

Availability: Most nights after 10, and I check the forums fairly often. Just PM an hour or so ahead of time so I can check and confirm.

Rules/Field Effect: I don't really care, but I prefer no field.

- Typically use an EV trained and IV bred team. I don't really have any other good pokemon as alternatives.

- No Blaziken please. But that's about it.

- Sleep clause: only one pokemon on either side asleep at one time, I ran into issues with this before. It's kinda hard to battle when all 6 pokemon are asleep.

@hungrynarwhal

Online username: hungrynarwhal
Timezone: UTC-05:00
Availability: Depends, PM is probably the best way to battle me
Rules/Field effect: I'm up for anything but I usually go 6v6 on none/random field

I have 2 full teams of ev/iv bred pokemon, but I wouldn't call myself skilled at using them, nor are they the best available in terms of base stats

@Akzaar

Online username: Akzaar

Timezone: UTC +1

Avaibility: not a fixed time, if I'm lurking the forum probably I'm up for a match, PM me.

Rules/field effect: 6/6 with no/random fields is ok but I'm open to experiment other styles.

I'm a beginner trying to improve, I like changing teams frequently to try different playstyles. I'm getting my hands on EV training and breeding so that's what I'll use.

@MellowSlinky

Online username: Mellowslinky

Timezone: UTC -5

Availability: Random, but anytime I'm on the forums I'll be up for a battle :)

Rules/field effect: Basically anything, just make sure to ask first

@Wynaut?

Online username: Wynaut?
Timezone: GMT -4
Availability: sporadically online, p.m to schedule time
Rules/Field effect

I'll play with a random field or without one.

Smogon OU clauses and tiering please. (Note my team is comprised of RU/UU mons only)

I've been playing competitively for a while, so I think all give you a good fight.

Nothing that can't be obtained in game please.

@padamoce

Online username: padamoce
Timezone: GMT -5
Availability: from 12:00 to 16:00 regularly
Rules/Field effect: anything is fine by me, i'd rather play without field

@S.paul

Online username: S.paul

Timezone: GMT +5:30

Availability: Random. If you see me on the forums just message me. I may battle you if I am free enough for a few.

Rules/field effect: I usually like to play with field effects but Would also play without it or random field....

@Absol132

Online username: absolk192

Timezone: GMT-03:00

Availability: after 11:30

Rules: single 6v6

@Ascitiesburn

Online username : Ascitiesburn

Time zone : Utc + 1

Availability : Really feel free to pm me ,I'm usually available after 6pm and on weekends

Rules/Field effect : Doesn't really matter, I just want to be able to play a bit, generally no field and standard rules

@Istvan

Online username: Istvan
Timezone: gmt +1
Availability: random, if you see me online, pm me
Rules/Field effect: no fields effect or random

@lucario

Online username : Surya

Time zone : UTC+5:30

Availability : I'll be available ...when u r ...(expt if I have some works ....or if I'm out) ....

Roles/effects.... Anything will be ok...just don't cheat

@Ascitiesburn

Online username : Ascitiesburn

Time zone : Utc + 1

Availability : Really feel free to pm me ,I'm usually available after 6pm and on weekends

Rules/Field effect : Doesn't really matter, I just want to be able to play a bit, generally no field and standard rules

I'll try to be online often these days

@Istvan

Online username: Istvan
Timezone: gmt +1
Availability: random, if you see me online, pm me
Rules/Field effect: no fields effect or random

@Slave Owner

Online username: Slave Owner
Timezone: UTC + 02:00
Availability: Random. Feel free to PM me.
Rules/Field effect: I am open to any battle proposal in terms of pokemon used, rules and fields. I am even open at battling against Legendaries and Mega Evolutions, so, tell me if you want to include or exclude any.

@FactoryofSadness

Username: TheArizonaAvenger

Availability: Random, must PM

Field Effect: I prefer either none or random

@Shadowsusanoo

Username: Shadowsusanoo

Time Zone: UTC+5:30

Field Effects: Does really matter but prefer no fields

Availability: available almost all the time

• Upvote 4

Maybe add a box about your experience - just for a short description, for example, if you are total begginer and never played outside of reborn, or your team is all perfected and EV-trained with natures, or just some of your soldiers might be well-trained, but not necessarily. We can even come up with categories (i.e. begginer, casual, experienced), but I think short descript would work better. I guess more serious players use different platforms, but who knows.

Rules/Field effect: I am very diverse on battles, so there are not many rules, but I prefer singles battles with a full team (6vs6) and no field effect/ramdom field effect, specially because I prefer to generate the field effects that will benefit my fighting style ;)

Timezone and Availability: really random on here, i can be on at 6am or at 6pm xd so just pm me

Rules/Field effect: no field or random field, also i can use a perfect iv/ev trained mons or my ingame pokes that are ev trained as well but have random ivs

7 hours ago, Tartar said:

Is the point of this thread to replace people creating independent threads looking for battles, or merely meant to be an alternative? 

Correct to both. With this thread, we won't have people spamming topics daily just for a single battle when they can just post in here. 

Rules: 3x3 or 6x6 is fine by me, feel free to bring any mons you want and if you want to battle, just PM me and I'll respond when I'm online.

// @Njab just wanna let you know that I updated this//

Edited by Zetsumei
Updates~ One more to go~

not really good, but always hungry for one. just hit me when you want to have a decent friendly/practice battle

Rules/Field Effect: Prefer 6x6 and no field effect, but I'm willing to try new things.

Availability:  Because of limited classes and inconsistent sleep schedule, my times aren't set in stone.  Usually can find some time to battle between 5pm and 1am.  If you see me online and want to battle, just PM me to see if I can, even outside those times.  I do have a bad habit of AFK'ing, so might take a bit to respond, at times.

Rules/Field effect/:  --6 v 6;  ;  --I usually like for no field, but will be ok with trying one if you ask;  

Notes:     --I'm ok with using unreleased mons as long as you mention it beforehand;                                                                     

--I can use either in-game or IV bred team (will default to IV bred)

Edited by seki108

Availability: if you see me online here chances are i'm available just send me a pm to confirm. Otherwise mostly weekends .
Rules/Field effect:

--6v6

--I will use iv bred team unless you specifically ask otherwise in which case i'll just use my adventuring team.

--no unrealeased mons (unless magikarp/ghastly line or other mons that got axed) but i'm fine with mons previously available.

Edited by sailboat

• 2 weeks later...

Availability: Most nights after 10, and I check the forums fairly often. Just PM an hour or so ahead of time so I can check and confirm.

- Typically use an EV trained and IV bred team. I don't really have any other good pokemon as alternatives.

- Sleep clause: only one pokemon on either side asleep at one time, I ran into issues with this before. It's kinda hard to battle when all 6 pokemon are asleep.

- All my teams are bred and EV trained, but I'm still very much a novice with pokemon battles

Edited by Peanuts

Rules/Field effect: I'm up for anything but I usually go 6v6 on none/random field

I have 2 full teams of ev/iv bred pokemon, but I wouldn't call myself skilled at using them, nor are they the best available in terms of base stats

Edited by hungrynarwhal

Avaibility: not a fixed time, if I'm lurking the forum probably I'm up for a match, PM me.

Rules/field effect: 6/6 with no/random fields is ok but I'm open to experiment other styles.

I'm a beginner trying to improve, I like changing teams frequently to try different playstyles. I'm getting my hands on EV training and breeding so that's what I'll use.

• 2 weeks later...

Rules/Field effect

Smogon OU clauses and tiering please. (Note my team is comprised of RU/UU mons only)

I've been playing competitively for a while, so I think all give you a good fight.

• 2 weeks later...

Availability: Random. If you see me on the forums just message me. I may battle you if I am free enough for a few.

Rules/field effect: I usually like to play with field effects but Would also play without it or random field....

• 4 weeks later...
Em 2017-3-2 em 11:01 AM, Njab disse:

Este é um tópico onde as pessoas que estão interessadas em lutar em Reborn podem postar seus fusos horários e disponibilidade para encontrar batalhas mais fácil.
Basta fazer um post aqui e você será adicionado à lista. Sinta-se livre para postar aqui está você aguardando o pedido de batalha.

Por favor, publique suas informações usando esta formatação:

Nome de Usuário on-line:
Horário Fuso:
Disponibilidade:
Regras / Efeito de campo:

Lista atual:

Revelar conteúdo oculto

@HUEnd

Rules/Field effect: I am very diverse on battles, so there are not many rules, but I prefer singles battles with a full team (6vs6) and no field effect/ramdom field effect, specially because I prefer to generate the field effects that will benefit my fighting style

@example

Online username: egzample
Timezone and Availability: PM me any moment, will answer soon. Less likely to answer between 8pm - 4am EST/ 1am - 9am GMT, usually I try to sleep at this time.
Rules/Field effect: No field or random field.

@Arkiel

@Zetsumei

@ubi

@Avria

@seki108

Rules/Field effect/:  --6 v 6;  --Max 1 psuedo-legendary;  --I usually like for no field, but will be ok with trying one if you ask;  

Notes:

I'm ok with using unreleased mons as long as you mention it beforehand and it follows 'one psudo' rule;                                                                     

I can use either in-game or IV bred team (will default to IV bred)

@sailboat

Rules/Field effect:

--6v6

@Mint3kool

@hungrynarwhal

@Akzaar

@MellowSlinky

Online username: Mellowslinky

Timezone: UTC -5

Availability: Random, but anytime I'm on the forums I'll be up for a battle :)

Rules/field effect: Basically anything, just make sure to ask first

@Wynaut?

Rules/Field effect

@padamoce

Online username: padamoce
Timezone: GMT -5
Availability: from 12:00 to 16:00 regularly
Rules/Field effect: anything is fine by me, i'd rather play without field

@S.paul

Nome de usuario on-line:absolk192

Fuso horario:GMT-03:00 horario padrao de brasilia.

Disponibilidade:depois de 11:30

Regras:luta individual 6vs6

• 4 weeks later...

Currently undefeated battler looking for good games. If you beat me I'll give you one of my shinies.

Online username: SimplyStats
Availability: Varied, reach me on discord (SimplyStats in Reborn Discord Channel)
Rules/Field effect: No Field Effects, standard clauses/bans. No unreleased mons or moves.

Edited by StatZ

Online username : Surya

Time zone : UTC+5:30

Availability : I'll be available ...when u r ...(expt if I have some works ....or if I'm out) ....

Roles/effects.... Anything will be ok...just don't cheat 😂😂 :P