Akita, Master of Flame...

Alexherobrine45

...yet in Pokémon Reborn, I'm picking either Oshawott or, if the actual ability comes, Popplio.

Well, my username is Alexherobrine45. But that's just because that's my YouTube and Minecraft usernames. You? You can call me Akita, as that's my name in Pokémon Reborn, and soon enough in every fanmade game I play. No, you may not shorten it. "Akita" is just five easy letters, unlike my longer usernames SuperLunala (in case of that, call me Lunala, not Super) or Alexherobrine45 (fine, I'll go by Alex, just know, my name IRL isn't actually Alex). [Note: My name isn't actually Akita. That's just one of my OC's name.]

As for my history of Pokémon, I've been playing since Diamond/Pearl came out (although at that tie I had Sapphire, and got Platinum just before Black/White came out). Then, I got White 1, my first completed Pokémon game. Black 2 was next, my favorite game in the franchise despite its immense difficulty. X and Y was when I got interested in fanmade content, mostly because I hated the official content for one specific reason at the time, that being the story. In 2015, I started creating my own fake Pokémon, although my real burst of fake Pokémon was March 2016 to now, when I got RPGMXP and Pokémon Essentials and started creating my own fanmade game, Pokémon Azure Version. (and Rose.) Unfortunately, my ideas moved faster than my coding abilities. I finished the Verela Pokédex in December of this year, just before getting Pokémon Moon. Then I instantly moved on to a new region I called Zantaru despite Azure/Rose being incomplete so I could import Mega Evolution (which I hated at the time of starting Azure/Rose, see also "my least favorite Pokémon game is X and Y, entirely because of the story and never playing Gen 1, my de facto least favorite") and regional forms (great concept, bad execution). One of my favorite things to do is roleplay (although I suck at it).

My favorites, you ask? In short:

Favorite Pokémon: I don't have exactly one, more like one per generation. My favorite Gen 7 Pokémon (because, the current generation) is Lurantis. However, I could create a whole nother post about this, so I won't list more favorites here, unfortunately.

Favorite Pokémon Game: It's a tie between Black 2/White 2 and Sun/Moon. Both have amazing stories that I love, among other brilliant things that I wish X/Y could follow.

Favorite Type: Ice? Dark? Fairy? Well, a lot of my favorite Pokémon just so happen to have one (or more) of these types.

Favorite Console: Well, duh, the PC. Or the 3DS. It really depends on if you count the PC as a console.

Favorite Pokémon Character: ...Iris. See also her B/W2 battle theme and team.

Favorite Things To Do: Roleplaying, Creating Fake Pokémon

Don't have a signature yet, but I will eventually. That means in about 5 years, if you didn't know. (I take forever to do some things.)

I truly have nothing else to put here, so I'm going to pretend I'm Starlow for a second...

"YELLO GOODBYE!"

Hello and welcome to the forums.   Time for my welcome song:

Spoiler

I hope you enjoy your stay!

3 hours ago, Alexherobrine45 said:

and Minecraft usernames

Any chance you will be playing on Reborn's server?

6 hours ago, seki108 said:

Hello and welcome to the forums.   Time for my welcome song:

Reveal hidden contents

I hope you enjoy your stay!

Any chance you will be playing on Reborn's server?

Possibly, I don't know.

8 minutes ago, Wolfox Glace said:

welcome akita, if you're ever in need of help feel free to PM

and remember to

How do you create those trainer card things?