What are the cutest pokemon to you personally?

Monochrome_Complex

one is Ralts, for a reason I hopefully don't need to explain

Spoiler

Gardevoir is my favorite pokemon, bu shhh. it's not a secret

another one is Mimikyu, all it wants it to be loved so it dresses like the most loved pokemon, even though it hates pikachu(almost types pikechu, I tend to mess that up)

the final one in the top 3 would be ribombee. becayse I would actually hug it so much it would lift me up and fly away with me!

yes I know all of them are fairy types, but it's my favorite type, and most fairy types are just adorbz

Edited by Wolfox Glace

I feel like I could say Gible due to this dex info in Platinum: ''It attacks using its huge mouth. While its attacks are powerful, it hurts itself out of clumsiness, too.''  but this is a pokemon who likes the warm weather very well and that doesn't fit me

EDIT: I misread the title as ''What are the cutest pokemon to your personality''. Gible still wins the spot tho lol

Edited by Isa.phoria

Since I love cats so much, Meowth, the Alolan Meowth and Litten (especially when the player character takes it in their arms)  have all gotten my heart.

However, I find Riolu and all of the base forms of the pseudo-legendaries are cute either (moreover, their final form are very nice).

Zorua and Ralts are also cute.

Oh no, wait, there is one more:

Mimiqui.png

How could I have forgotten this little guy?

Edited by Gab1