Shiny Scatterbugs/any Larvestas PLEASE

Jess

I've been struggling to find a shiny scatterbug for my bug mono run for the last 4 days in the Jasper ward... I've encountered 10 shiny Beedrills, 8 shiny Pidgeys (fml) and 3 shiny Sewaddles... So, if anyone has a spare shiny Scatterbug, feel free to trade it with me! I could give you that second shiny Sewaddle, a shiny Stunky or an icicle crash all 31 EV (apart from Sp.Atk.) Sneasel I randomly got in a wonder trade! Oh, if you also have a spare Larvesta, it would be of great help, since I doubt I'll be lucky enough to get it by the egg...

PS. I am in mostly all the time during weekend, my online name is Jessica. 

Thanks in advance, kind fellow trainers!

@Jess Send me anything, this vivillon is just sitting at my box, waiting for the mighty release. I'm glad someone will use it =3

I'll send you a request in a minute.

#EDIT: I can breed you a Larvesta really quick here, but I'll send it as an egg ;)

Edited by HUEnd

OK, Just logged in and waiting for request... Thanks a lot!

Oh, a larvesta egg would be great,thanks! I'll prepare one more reward for you.

Ah, give me a sec... I had my shiny sewaddle in pc!Brb

Edit: Ok, re-send me a request whenever possible!

@HUEnd I know I am annoying, but, do you by any chance have any shitty female dwebble to send me? I was trying to figure how to defeat Solaris' Garchomp and I figured that a Sturdy-Counter Crustle would do the trick! 

Edited by Jess

@HUEnd Thanks a lot for your help. This is actually my third run, so if I could help you with anything or if you have any requests, I could try and help! (I'm not much into IV breeding however... Mostly shiny hunting and move breeding!)