TRADE WITH ME

Tina

Hi everyone, 

Since trade is available now, I looking for somebody who would be willing to trade a gible, scarmory, fletchling etc  to me. 

Pokemon I can offer in return: charmander with dragon pulse, mienfoo with knock off, growlithe,  skrelp, turtwig, pilplup, oshawot , pyroar, shinx, clawitcher, joltic, lapras, shellos, abra, darumaka, swablu, heracross , smootcham, scrafty, yanma, carnivana, tyrogue, exeggcute,solosis,totodile, sneasel, electrice, riolu, liwcik, absol with play rough, fennekin, cyndiquel, aron, munchlax, magicarp, eevee, vulpix with drought, stunky with play rough, flebebe, mawile, snivy, bulbasor, dratini, murkrow, mudkip, zorua, chimchar, turtwig, squirtle, marril, chancey with seismic toss, ghastly, treecko, misdrevous, cyndyquiel,  pumkaboo, tepig, fossils, froakie, larvesta, trapinch, torchick, larvitar.

Offer something good to me and I might give you one also. 

Edited by Tina

46 minutes ago, LadySelina said:

Hi everyone, 

I have trouble getting one of these pokemon, especially due to weather condition. Since trade is available now, I looking for somebody who would be willing to trade a eevee, magicarp or hawalucha to me. 

Pokemon I can offer in return: charmander with dragon pulse, mienfoo with knock off, growlithe,  skrelp, turtwig, pilplup, oshawot , pyroar, shinx, clawitcher, joltic, lapras, shellos, abra, darumaka, swablu, heracross , smootcham, scrafty, yanma, carnicana, tyrogue, execute,solos,totodile, sneasel, electrice, riolu, liwik. 

I can trade you a 5IV Eevee for the mienfoo.  Do you want a higher attack or special attack?

Edited by seki108

16 minutes ago, seki108 said:

I can trade you a 4IV Eevee for the mienfoo.

I'm ready for the trade. What is your game-username? My is Tina.

Doesnt matter, I'm not following Evs really, i will just breed it into all eeveelutions. 

7 minutes ago, LadySelina said:

I'm ready for the trade. What is your game-username? My is Tina.

Doesnt matter, I'm not following Evs really, i will just breed it into all eeveelutions. 

Sent a request to Tina. 

Edit: Exited because you did not answer. My username is Seki108.  Just tell me exactly when you are sending or waiting.

Edited by seki108

On 25.02.2017. at 0:06 PM, seki108 said:

Sent a request to Tina

I accepted, the screen is just black for me now... 

On 25.02.2017. at 0:06 PM, seki108 said:

Sent a request to Tina

are you in game?

Edited by LadySelina

Just now, LadySelina said:

Thank you n_n

Enjoy your Eevee and ice cream (this maxes out happiness, so Esp, Umb, and Sly are quicker to get).  Also, be mindful that all of it's current moves are egg moves; if you overwrite them, they can't be re-learned.

On 25.02.2017. at 0:33 PM, Elliot said:

I also searched in Pokedex about Solos, Carnicana, and Liwik, and these Pokemons doesn't exist, maybe you spelled something wrong !

Solosis, carnivana, litwick

On 25.02.2017. at 0:33 PM, Elliot said:

I also searched in Pokedex about Solos, Carnicana, and Liwik, and these Pokemons doesn't exist, maybe you spelled something wrong !

Im open for bulbasor, mudkip , gastly or hawalucha and togepi still although i know to get them, if you have and want some more. 

I also have munchlax, vulpix with drought 

3 minutes ago, LadySelina said:

Im open for bulbasor, mudkip , gastly or hawalucha and togepi still although i know to get them, if you have and want some more. 

I also have munchlax, vulpix with drought 

I have plenty of Togepi, if you want.  I would be interested in the munchlax.

16 minutes ago, seki108 said:

I have plenty of Togepi, if you want.  I would be interested in the munchlax.

Ok, I dont have a munchlax anymore, I have snorlax if you want it. If you have plz give me a female togepi. I will take male also. 

2 minutes ago, LadySelina said:

Ok, I dont have a munchlax anymore, I have snorlax if you want it. If you have plz give me a female togepi. I will take male also. 

I'll still take it.  I've been logged on so just tell me when to send a request.  Once again, egg moves

Edited by seki108

On 25.02.2017. at 1:00 PM, LadySelina said:

Sorry, It seems I gave you a egg, I have a hatched one also X)

23 hours ago, LadySelina said:

Sorry, It seems I gave you a egg, I have a hatched one also X)

you can give me anything if you wnat a hatched snorlax 

2 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:

Hey you still need any mons? 

what are you offering? I offered >anything<  to seki because i gave her an egg accidentally . I'm interested in  bulbasor, mudkip , gastly or hawalucha .