Hello There Lovelies!~~

TheColdoor

Hello There Reborn Players! o/

I'm really delighted to meet you all. My name is TheColdoor, pronounced either The - Cold - Door, The - Cool - Door, or Whatever way you can say it. :3 I honestly prefer to be called Cold or Coldoor, but Calling me TheCold or TheColdoor don't matter much to me. :D

Who Am I?

I'm an adult French Canadian, Yep Yep, you heard me well [: English is not my first language! It is French. I hope I don't explain too badly what I want to say ;) 

I love the Japanese Culture. It can be in the Anime Part or even in the Music part, I love it. So if you have any Animes to recommend to me, I'll be more than willing to hear about it [: Even though I've watched a lot haha :D

A little interesting fact is that I play still on Minecraft (Hell Yeah \o/) and that I'm on the Pixelmon Mod, which mixes Pokémon & Minecraft. It's really enjoyable! I'm even a Staff Member of a Pixelmon Server, which is pretty cool as I own my very own Steel Gym :D

Another thing, I love using Emojis, if you didn't notice in the post itself :3 :D:P;) [: <- Mostly this one haha

What Am I Doing Here?

I've not told that on my description, but I'm a big fan of ROM hacks created by fans of Pokémon, I get to see interesting plot and really fun adventures! Pokémon Reborn seems to have both Interesting Plot & fun Adventure! I'll see how it goes when I get to try it out! [:

I might not be the most active member on a Forum, but I'll still pass times by times to see the progress of the Game!

I hope you all have a magnificent day and had fun reading a little bit about me! [:

Coldoor~~