My Introduction! Moceaum, the human ~

Moceaum

Greetings, people of the Reborn forums; rather, those who actually care enough to read another introductory thread. My name is Andrew, but you can refer to me as Moceaum. Some people call me Mo, Moce, Mocea, and mceum, but those (words?) aren't "Moceaum." If you're going to abbreviate my name, go ahead and leave it as "M." It's simple, and doesn't sound weird like "Moe-see."

To correctly pronounce my name, you must first understand how to speak English. Clearly, you already possess the ability to read. Have you finished learning how to speak the language of the Americans? Americans created English, obviously. Donald Trump is the one and only World Leader. I'm surprised you didn't already know this. Anyway, my alias is pronounced "Moe - say - em." Did you get that? Say it out loud. "Moe say em." It isn't pronounced "Mawk - eeeeee - ah - um."  If it did, it would instead be Mawkeeeeeeahum. Even then, it wouldn't be a bad name.

Enough with that. Let's delve into my personal information, starting with my credit card number and bank account information. I'll put it in a spoiler, just so it takes the slightest bit of effort to discover.

Spoiler

it

Now that you know what it is, we can proceed into the next important batch of information. I am a human. I exist. I live in the United States. Pretty interesting so far. Really good stuff. I'm a very fleshed out character in this fairy-tale. Every other character likes me, except for the ones that don't.  

Let's jump into the important information.

Why are you here?

I discovered Pokemon Reborn by using the Internet. I stumbled upon it, and felt that it may be an interesting game to play. My assumption deemed to be correct. I had a blast during my initial play-through. I actually felt attached to characters I initially didn't like. The game posed an enjoyable challenge for the competitive battler that I am. Fields and tactics played an intriguing role in the way I dealt with obstacles. I never really bothered to read about the specifics, because it all was very blatant in its methodization; however, I couldn't just avoid the fact that the game played much differently than canon Pokemon titles. Pokemon Reborn is one of the few Pokemon games that has actually left me satisfied when I finally leaped past the hurdles that blocked my way of progression.  My answer to the question is simple: I am here because I am satisfied with the time I have put into Pokemon Reborn, and want to explore the game further by interacting with its community. 

How often will you be on?

I don't know. I'll be on whenever I feel like it. This place isn't my priority. No forum-based website has ever been significant enough to become a routine for me to use. That being said, I may be very active. It all depends on how well I get along with everyone.

Why are you chatting with yourself?

I'm weird.

That sums up my introduction. Connect with me, if you wish. Send a friend request to me via Discord. Check out my profile page. Read my interests. Initiate a chat via private messages. Or, don't. That's cool, too. Do what you want, boo. Goodbye.

Moceaum ~

4 minutes ago, Nagisa_Hideyoshi said:

Welcome to Reborn, Moce! Enjoy the despair your stay and make sure to check out Reborn's chat room on Pokemon Showdown! and Discord too!

Thank you. Where may I find the Discord link?

*Tries intensely to figure out for to pronounce OP's username*

... Is it like Mo (with a long O), and ceaum pronounced like "sea" and the "ium" suffix from minerals, or is it perhaps like eau in french... Perhaps it's ea (like the latin æ sound?) um, or can it be... 

*Head continues to spin* 

Hi there Moceaum! Welcome to Reborn!

That was certainly an interesting introduction post. You seem like a pretty fun guy to be around, so have fun exploring Reborn. 

While you're here it'd be great if you could give the Community Rules a quick read to avoid anything going wrong!

If you have any questions about the website feel free to ask!

Some other user would tell you to leave your sanity at the door before entering since you won't need it here, but i see you have already lost that one. /

You will fit well in here. 

Welcome Moca. ..  Mucus.. Moec..  Mocewhatever your name is xD