LF Some Shinies

Via

I'm looking for these particular shinies:

Spoiler
  • Glameow or Purugly
  • Igglybuff, Jigglybuff, or Wigglytuff
  • Machop
  • Poliwag, Poliwhirl, and Poliwrath (only need 2 of these 3)
  • Drowzee
  • Happiny
  • Ditto
  • Azurill
  • Corsola (pending)
  • Nincada
  • Tropius
  • Chingling or Chimecho
  • Kricketot or Kricketune
  • Cherubi or Cherrim
  • Shellos (East)
  • Finneon
  • Patrat or Watchog
  • Roggenrola
  • Maractus
  • Emolga
  • Karrablast
  • Heatmor
  • Phantump

I made it my goal to complete a ShinyDex a while ago, and I feel like these would be the most problematic ones to get, for various reasons. Typically for harder-to-find wild Pokemon I just keep breeding for them (and in the process getting some 5IVs), but most of these Pokemon are unevolved or have little competitive/in-game value.

I can swap shinies on here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H6JQ__a1cdsVcC3pGpz2Sb5Hr962DiW6wGYfXFZTZZE/edit#gid=0

or trade 5-6IVs on this list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EIdXXL5lvswo7kvy7rOl0j5L0EO4EgkkwCS9cF_-qSY/edit#gid=0

I take rarity of the shiny into account, but for these I'm really not concerned about IVs. ^^

Edited by Avria

@Avria Hmmmmmm I'm not quite looking for anything at moment, I can give them away for ya if you'd like ^^

I'm still seaking seeking for ideas of hidden power pokémons that would be useful, so if you could lend me a hand with that, I'd be very happy :D

#EDIT: I just checked that I have traded machop and poliwag already, but I still got Ciel Seel for you ;)

Edited by HUEnd

@HUEnd I was working on HP Fire Snivy for a while. I don't have any atm, but would a 31/11/31/30/11/30 Female Snivy be okay? It was one of the Snivys I was using to breed HP Fire. That, is, assuming you don't have it already lol. I'm not that great (or lucky) at breeding for Hidden Powers, unfortunately. The only other thing I really have is an HP Ground (31/0/31/30/30/31) Gastly I have.

@Arkiel Haha, it's fine. I don't really need a good IVs Poliwag after yesterday, but we can battle for fun if you'd like!

You don't really have to trade your Snivy and Gastly, the ideas are just enough for me ^^

I was kinda running out of ideas of what Hidden Power pokémons I should breed. Here (On the "HP List' tab) is a list of what I've bred until now. Also, both Seel and Torkoal were catch in the wild, so any have good IVs

I have shiny: Slowpoke, Rilou, Spoink, and Gothita.  Considering I started breeding Gothita two weeks ago, you can take 3 shinies to fill in all the spaces if you want;  I kind of need to clear box space, and they are taking up too much room.

I'm interested in Vullby, Cottenee, and Natu.

Edit:  Well, I guess I don't have anything from the spoilered list on this thread...oh well.

Edited by seki108

Sorry everyone, had to leave for a couple of days.

@seki108 Riolu and Spoink are still fine. ^^ If you still need these, could I trade Vullaby and Natu in exchange? (Do you want females?)

@Petrol If you still need shiny Absol, could I trade for the shiny Golduck?

@example If you still want to trade, I have 5IV Vulpix w/ Extrasensory. Seeing as Corsola is a more uncommon shiny you can pick another 5IV if you'd like. c: