Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Garchomp, Dragonite, Hydreigon

HellBoyOnEarth

Question

18 answers to this question

Yes, I understand. I have the same :) I would love a Bagon for instance, but that's not happening anytime soon I'm afraid. What you can do is request pokemon. Let's say you want to do a mono of some kind, you can request pokemon to fit in your mono. I believe unobtainable pokemon are allowed then, but probably only to a certain extent

• Global Mods

I think there is actually a Deino available as of E16, but I think it requires 3 dark material and there might only be two currently obtainable so someone would have to trade you one which is very unlikely with how rare they are. I only have one currently and would actually quite like to find the second.

1 hour ago, HellBoyOnEarth said:

Where do you find the first one?

One Dark Material is in Subseven Sanctum, another one is in Iolia Valley.

About mons: those you mentioned aren`t obtainable in a legal way, but it is not a secret people hacked mons into their saves and found a way to trade them away without breaking save file/banning online plays. All you have to do, is to request trade in Online Play forums, somebody will breed you whatever you want, for a prize, ofc. I got my Hydreigon, cos I like this vicious beast, tough I dont want to make the game too easy, so that`s all.

1 hour ago, DreamblitzX said:

I think there is actually a Deino available as of E16, but I think it requires 3 dark material

Where did you find this info? How do you know?

Edited by example

14 minutes ago, example said:

Where did you find this info? How do you know?

People found out about this event a while back, probably though data mining.  If someone gives you a third piece, you can go right to alter an activate the event.

1 hour ago, GS BALL said:

I feel you. I really, really want a Tyranitar myself, had always been key member in any team of mine...

But game is (and should remain) challenging. Why not use another dragon, temporarily? Some time later, every pokemon is going to be obtainable, anyway!

I have a Noivern, but it learns very late Dragon Pulse :o

@DreamblitzX and @HellBoyOnEarth

The first one is in the western room of Subseven Sanctum and requires the Sanctum Key, which is a held by Ronald's Klefki. He gives it to you for finding his apartment key (the "R" Key) found in one of the sunken villages. Ronald can be found in the newly renovated Blacksteam Factory.

The Second one is found in Iolia Valley. As soon as you enter the valley, go up the Waterfall and activate the Red Crystal. Smash the wall open and activate the Purple Crystal inside. The Dark Material should be in the newly opened area.

14 minutes ago, GS BALL said:

I can duplicate a dark material by trading between two save files of mine. So, where to go for getting Deino, after owning 3 dark materials?

Go to the Arceus cult hideout in 7th street (where Luna was taken).  Go to the table where she was chained and interact with it.  The event should activate.

3 minutes ago, GS BALL said:

Wow! Thanks m8! This will be sweet! Should i leave the soul candle in my pc, though?

No, you need it and the three dark material for the event to activate.  I kind of forgot to mention it, so thank you for bringing it up.