Happy Birthday Mde

Azeria

• Veterans

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? M D E.

ok i'll stop D:

Seriously though, happy birthday man. I know you've been pretty busy with live recently so we haven't really interacted much but I hope you're doing well. Have a good one!

Eyy, happy birthday, mde!

We may not talk privately or anything, but you always seem like a very helpful and friendly fellow when I see you around the forums or the server.

I've only ever known you to be a polite and level-headed person who does his job around here very well, and I'm sure we can all appreciate that~

And tbh I've got to admit I don't know if it's still your birthday in your own timezone or not, but if you're not currently having a nice one, then I hope you already did have a nice one!

Spoiler

tumblr_o5cfh6ctEL1t96soyo1_540.gif

ngl Dedenne is the cutest electric rodent gosh it's so tiny

Thanks to everyone. I had a pretty good but busy birthday (14 hours at school :D). I really appreciate all of the messages (and I'll give the rest of you rep when my total resets tomorrow). 

12 hours ago, Azeria said:

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? M D E.

ok i'll stop D:

Seriously though, happy birthday man. I know you've been pretty busy with live recently so we haven't really interacted much but I hope you're doing well. Have a good one!

Thanks Azery (both for the wishes and the thread)! Yeah... I've been pretty busy. Hopefully that'll calm down soon (by soon I mean at the end of term one which is another 5 weeks or so, but that's something none the less). 

12 hours ago, Spineblade said:

And suddenly everyone's favourite Dedenne turns a year older!

Happy birthday, mde! Hope it is (was? Timezones are confusing) a great day!

Thanks Spine! Technically it is a was as the thread was made in the morning after my birthday in my time zone, but given I was away all day it was made at a more convenient time for me :D

11 hours ago, Njab said:

happy birthday mde o/

Thanks Njab!

11 hours ago, Lugruf said:

Already said it but anyway, happy birthday mde!

Thanks for the multiple birthday wishes Lugruf!

11 hours ago, ZEL said:

Eyy, happy birthday, mde!

We may not talk privately or anything, but you always seem like a very helpful and friendly fellow when I see you around the forums or the server.

I've only ever known you to be a polite and level-headed person who does his job around here very well, and I'm sure we can all appreciate that~

And tbh I've got to admit I don't know if it's still your birthday in your own timezone or not, but if you're not currently having a nice one, then I hope you already did have a nice one!

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_o5cfh6ctEL1t96soyo1_540.gif

ngl Dedenne is the cutest electric rodent gosh it's so tiny

Thanks Ama! Yeah, I feel pretty similarly about you! We may not talk privately, but you're always a great presence on the server. Maybe we'll get a chance to chat when I start existing on the server properly again!

11 hours ago, Fumble said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MDE

hope you become less busy in the future and keep on helping out here!! :]

Thanks Chubb! I'll try my best (and I should have less on later in the year so I think I can do it). 

11 hours ago, Combat said:

Sure, I might not like your favorite Pokemon's design, but you're one of the nicest people here, so have a big Happy Birthday!

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks Combat RIP Medic!

10 hours ago, Simon said:

Happy birthday Mde! Glad to work alongside you as a Staff and grateful for all the things you do on here.

Thanks Simon! It is great getting to work with you as well!

10 hours ago, Jericho said:

Happy belated birthday friend. You've made me so proud around here mate.

Thanks Jeri! That means a lot tbh, you've been such a great role model so I really appreciate all of the guidance!

7 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Happy birthday! Here's an ice cream sandwich

22-ice-cream-sandwich-w1200-h630.jpg

Thanks ICSW!

5 hours ago, Arkhi said:

Happy birthdude!

Thanks Arkhi!

4 hours ago, Tacos said:

Happy Birthday mde!  Enjoy it as much as you can/could since I'm assuming it's over for you at this point!

Thanks Tacos! 

3 hours ago, Ironbound said:

Wishing you a great year ahead, Michael. Many happy returns.

Thanks Viri!

54 minutes ago, Maelstrom said:

Happy birthday, varmint!

You survived another year in the land of deadly things. Good job.

inb4ccccombobreaker

Thanks Mael! It is always nice to not be killed by one's homeland!

19 hours ago, Shing said:

Happy birthday Mde. Hold that air ballon and don't get earthquaked. Can't gurranted you the poison through. Have a good day too.

Thanks Shing! I'll try not to die of poisoning any time soon. 

12 hours ago, Hycrox said:

Happy birthday Mde!

Thanks Hycrox!