#NorseGodPlaysPokemon

Thor.97

Weeeeell, ok, I admit THE TITLE IS CLICKBAIT BAN ME  I'm not a God...

OR nordic...

I'm just a venezuelan student  YOU KNOW, ALMOST THE SAME.

Anyway, pleased to meet you all! You can call me Thor (that's a nickname my friends gave me back in high school because it sounds similar to my real name, and it stuck since then. Also, electric is one of my favorite types so it adds some points haha). I'm 19 years old and I'm currently studying a double degree in Business Administration and Management and Economic in uni (3rd year)

Been a pokémon fan for as long as I can remember. I pretty much grew up with it. I should mention that I've been playing this game for a few years as well, so I'm not exactly "new" to Reborn, and I actually had an old account that I never actually used to be honest, so this is my formal introduction to the forums I guess! I'll try to be more active now if my studies don't drain my whole energy and time like a vampire, so we'll see. 

Other games that I like besides Pokémon... I would say most Nintendo games (Mario, Zelda, Kirby, you know...). I also have good memories with Digimon and Yugioh videogames. They're part of  my childhood as well. And I've got addicted to the Danganronpa series since last year and it's become one of my favorites right now. That's what I can think of off the top of my head.

I suppose this is enough for now, I hope we get along well!! Nos vemos! :)

Edited by Thor.97