Giveaway: Honedge

Stryker Gryphus

So, I decided to try out a foreign concept to me: IV breeding. I was not prepared for how many spare 'mons I would end up with.

So yeah, I do mean "giveaway". Literally give me anything at all. Just tell me if you're interested.

Note: these are just spares so don't expect good IVs. It's up to you to breed the ever-living hell out of them.

Edited by Stryker Gryphus

2 minutes ago, Stryker Gryphus said:

Alright then. I can give you the shiny one I just hatched. Anyway, my username's Stark (as you probably already know)

Enjoy your offspring of Empress Smooze the Third.  Thanks for the Shiny Sword and good luck cleaning out your boxes.

3 minutes ago, Stryker Gryphus said:

Thanks! (Though I'll probably end up using it as [pretty valuable] trade material too :P)

No problems there.  I've already ended up deleting a box and a half of them (all 4 or 5 IV's) after some stayed on Wonder Trade for about 2 days (before I stopped checking).  You'll get some use out of it.  Anyway, I'll stop clogging up the comments.  Have a good day.

Edited by seki108

2 hours ago, ubi said:

can i have one too?

5 hours ago, moon bot said:

(ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧ i'd like one too, if there's any left.

7 hours ago, Kontana said:

ill take one if your still giving them away. ~ (●´ω`●)

13 hours ago, Arkiel said:

want a 6iv phantum? i'm cleaning pc boxes too ^^

15 hours ago, Cyrikyty said:

I'd like one too. Got a shiny feebas leftover if you're interested :P I was going for a female, and naturally hatched like 10 shiny males first.

17 hours ago, Haruhiko88 said:

Is this giveaway still going on? Because I would like to have one if there are still left.

Hey guys, sorry for the late reply. Anyways, I still have a lot of them left. Just send me a request, Online ID: Stark. Also, send me a PM beforehand.

10 hours ago, Stryker Gryphus said:

Hey guys, sorry for the late reply. Anyways, I still have a lot of them left. Just send me a request, Online ID: Stark. Also, send me a PM beforehand.

ill be online here for a good while, send me a message when your on so we can do the trade. ~

15 hours ago, Kontana said:

ill be online here for a good while, send me a message when your on so we can do the trade. ~

Hey there, really sorry about this. Anyway, it looks like we'll have to coordinate our schedules if we're gonna go through with this.

13 hours ago, Stryker Gryphus said:

Hey there, really sorry about this. Anyway, it looks like we'll have to coordinate our schedules if we're gonna go through with this.

Sounds like a lot of work, and i dont know your time zone. ~

On ‎24‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 8:31 AM, Kontana said:

Sounds like a lot of work, and i dont know your time zone. ~

Well, I'm in UTC+8 (Manila) if you're still interested. If not, well then, thanks for your time and sorry that I couldn't get to you I almost sang that part