What's in the item ball?

Zander

I'm in devon Corp in the electric maze place. After fighting arc light I went into the next  room and saw an item ball.  Now I completed the puzzle without getting it and I think I know how to get it. Only problem is that I can't go back since I completed the puzzle so I'll have to reset my game.  So I want to know what's in it and is it worth it?  Can I get it later? 

Ps : I'm constantly saving so I can't reset if I go into next room 

I put it in a spoiler for you. I believe you can't get back to that specific part after the things that will happen (I won't tell you what they are). So my guess is that it's best to just make sure you obtain it

I believe it contains a field note

4 minutes ago, HongaarseBeer97 said:

I put it in a spoiler for you. I believe you can't get back to that specific part after the things that will happen (I won't tell you what they are). So my guess is that it's best to just make sure you obtain it

Hide contents

I believe it contains a field note

Hmm okay thanks :)

3 hours ago, Picora Hazard said:

No, you  can obtain it by renovating the rail net.

Reveal hidden contents

It's a Steelixite 

No, I believe he means another ball, not that one. The one you mentioned is somewhere at the beginning of devon corp, this one is more towards the end, after the puzzles