YGO Duel Links

MrLGFD

Come Forth all Duel Linkers Share your ID , Deck Recipes and everything else that has to do with Duel Links. 

I will try to keep up to the news within the game and post it Asap

30 March Ultimate Rising and Age of Discovery Packs Removed from the Game so if you are missing some cards from those pack I recommend getting those.

Current Known Duel Linkers:

(Me) Name : VanityPain, ID : 214-912-464

Name : Bibs,         ID : 266-636-101  

Name : Wolfox,     ID : 358-211-242 

Name : Chim,       ID : 659-035-536

Name: DeeEmZee, ID: 878-197-702

Currently Running : Ultimate Eyes/CyberStein Combo on Keith , Counter/Burn Deck on Odion

All Hail Bandit Keith !

Edited by MrLGFD
Update

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bandit keith is an ASSHOLE

my name on duel links is Bibs, with the duelist id 266-636-101

my currently most used decks are a spellcaster beatdown deck (with yami), a dinosaur beatdown deck (with rex) and a summoning of blue-eyes deck (with pegasus)

also, if anyones looking to get easy gems, nows the time. until the 27th of february, when you beat a random npc duelist, you get a gift of 10 gems. this only occurs a maximum of three times a day, and only happens with the random duelists (meg, andrew, bella etc, not vagabond or legendary duelists that happen to be in town), but its still really useful to get a bunch of gems. if you want to get as many cards from the ultimate rising and age of discovery before they leave the shop, it would be a good idea to take advantage of this event.

Name: Wolfox.

Duelist ID: 358-211-242

Main Deck: Dark Magician based Athem deck.

Next training up deck: Joey Wheeler Warrior with Sword Hunter

Main Strategy: Skrew the money, I got rules!

funny btw, my duellist ID has the the reverse dutch version of 911 in it(112 is the dutch one)

Edited by Wolfox Glace

1 hour ago, Wolfox Glace said:

Name: Wolfox.

Main Deck: Dark Magician based Athem deck.

Next training up deck: Joey Wheeler Warrior + potential Red Eyes

if you want people to add you, its probably a good idea to add your duelist id in the mix, since multiple people can have the same ingame name

47 minutes ago, Ojama Brown said:

if you want people to add you, its probably a good idea to add your duelist id in the mix, since multiple people can have the same ingame name

thanks for the tip

2 hours ago, Wolfox Glace said:

Magicians with Yami Yugi?

I don't have enough decent spellcasters.

Currently I'm trying out a Dino deck by using Rex. If this doesn't work out I'll probably go machines with Keith.

Name: DeeEmZee

Duelist ID: 878-197-702

I just recently started playing so i dont have any specific deck yet unless random normal mons with around 1500~1700 atk counts as a strat. I just use whatever is good on hand and rely on good backrow cards for now.

Ranking Season Will end at Feb 27 so get as high as possible with your ranking for Gems and maybe even Icons

A good Meta Deck which is also easy to understand is 

Dinosaur (Rex) Dinosaur Kingdom

Deck Recipe and Tips :

Spoiler

Monsters

(Core) 9

Element Saurus x 3 ( Neo Impact)

Two - Headed King Rex x 3 (Duel and Level Reward Rex)

Crawling Dragon #2  x 3     (Duel Reward Rex)

Extra Deck

Bracchio-Radius x1 (Duel Rex Rewards)

(Optional1 Offensive) 3

Thunder Dragon x3 (Card Trader)

Extra Deck

Twin Headed Thunder Dragon x1 (Card Trader)

(Optional2 Defensive) 

Sphered Kuriboh(Ultimate Rising)

Hane Hane (Ultimate Rising)

Yomi Ship (Age of Discovery)

Spells  5

Twister x1 (The Ultimate Rising)

Polymerization x2 (Joey Level Reward /Card Trader)

Order To Charge x2 ( The Ultimate Rising) 

Traps 3

Windstorm of Etaqua x1 (Mai Level Reward)

Curse of Anubis x1(Odion Level Reward)

MetalMorph (Joey Duel Reward/Keith Level Reward)

This Deck is a beatdown focused deck where Jurrasic World gives your Dino's an Attack of 1900 which wont be Beaten without the enemy using some sort of spell or trap to either Destroy your field card or Equip something to a monster like Grarl on his or Ceal on yours.

The hardest counter to Rex is most likely his Field Card because the enemy will either have a Twister or Despell.

I will run Either Wasteland (Level Reward / Duel Reward Rex) or Magic Jammer (Ultimate Rising) to stop that. (Magic Jammer > Wasteland in my opinion )

Use the Order To Charge to Destroy Pesky Relinquished or some High ATK monster the enemy controlls 

Use Twister to Destroy Enemy Field Cards or Continuous cards. Twister DOES NOT NEGATE it only destroys FACE UP cards.

With Element Saurus and An Other Dino (All the Dino's are Earth ) on the field Element Saurus gets the effect : Monsters destroyed by this monster has its effects Negated (Earth)
So be sure to attack with that card first because 4 Lady Bug Of Doom(The Ultimate Rising)  will Be your Doom since It destroys all 4 star monsters on the field.

Windstorm of Etaqua and Curse Of Anubis are good cards because they Negate Attacks.  

Etaqua changes all face up cards position your opponent Controlls.

Curse of Anubis Changes All Effect Monsters on the field to Defense Position and their Def becomes 0.

Some Handy cards might be  Wonder Balloons (The Ultimate Rising)  If they destroy your Field you can make their monsters weaker.

Wicked Burning Flamberge - Baou (The Ultimate Rising) Good to negate Facedown Card if you dont have a Elemental Saurus on the field and gives 500 ATK.

Fossil Excavation (Duel/Level Rewards Rex) Can Special Summon a Dino from your graveyard.

Some Other good cards to have are :

Enemy Controller (Kaiba Duel Rewards)

Reinforcements ( The Ultimate Rising)

Ririyoku (Card Trader)

Mirror Wall (Neo Impact)

Grarl(Neo Impact)

Black Pendant (Neo Impact )

Michizure (Age of Discovery)

TRY TO KEEP THE DECK TO 20 CARDS THAT WAY YOU AVOID DRAWING CARDS YOU DONT WANT! AND GET MONSTERS EASILY 

New box called Valkyries rage is out  Claim your free 500 gems and do what you please with it During 2-27 - 3-6 you will get Double amount of Gate keys and Gold after a Duel so go destroy them all so you can Grind them good cards from the legendary duelists

Valkyries Rage has some good Light and Fairy monsters if you where interested in making a deck like that

Some good cards in general are Divine Wrath Against Mako's and Other Pesky Monster Effects since it Negates the effect activation AND destroys the monster. 

Soul Exhange is very good if you are running a tribute deck since you can tribute face down enemy monsters aswell.

NobleMan of Extermination might be handy since it removes a face down spell or trap and if its a trap you removes all the copies of it.

Pumprincess for people like me who like to torment others. Each standby you place a counter on it and reduces all atk and def by 100 (also on enemy standby) I would replace this with Bloons.

And I will leave it at that yall can explore the other cards there are even more Juicy ones to check out the other cards tap on the UR cards and swipe it to the right.

And remember to fight as much as possible in KaibaCup for the rewards

• 2 weeks later...

so today there is a new event in pvp that let's you use the skill called grandpa's card. It's effect is simple it puts 5 dead draw cards exodia in to the deck. I know some of you guys have a stable deck that even with it, your deck will do just fine. Still i'll share with you a recipe that i use that is centered with winning using this bb. Keep in mind that i still have a lot of cards that I don't have so this deck is not the optimum setup.

Spoiler

WinCon: Activate Exodia

Spoiler

and watch the long assed cutscene in which exodia doing the ahegao peace sign.

Skill: Grandpa's Card

-exodia parts (5 cards)

Monsters:

1x Fiend Mega Cyber

1x Hane-Hane

1x Pumprincess The Princess of Ghosts

1x 4-Starred Ladybug of Doom

1x Dark Mimic Lv1

1x Dark Mimic Lv3

3x Skelengel

3x Bubonic Vermin

1x Blizzed, Defender of the Ice Barrier

Spell

2x Shard of Greed

1x Masked of the Accursed

2x Monster Recovery

Trap

1x Des Counterblow

1x Windstorm of Etaqua

Deck cards: 20(+5)= 25 duh <.<

How This shit works:

Well the point of every exodia centric deck is to hold the parts ASAP so the obvious solution is to draw them out before your life points expires.

fiend mega cyber- a very useful card as that you can summon whenever you're outnumbered and guess what? you will always be outnumbered. it will serve as a wall or beatstick in case of emergency but my personal recommendation don't let it attack just use it as a field decoration.

hane-hane and ladybug is quite obvious so i wont tackle that.

Bubonic vermin is your deck thinner/staller it is useful early game as a shield together with a flip draw card.

flip/draw cards are the meat of this deck as there are not enough draw spell/traps in-game and in my personal collection.

shard of greed- self explanatory

masked of the accursed- useful for stalling

Monster recovery- acts as magical mallet in which when in case you have dead draws you might as well summon the exodia part use this and believe in the heart of cards you'll obtain fiend mega cyber and/or exodia parts again.

des counter blow- in tandem with princess this will make your opponent think twice in attacking your exposed self.

windstorm is just another stall.

Recommendation:

-jar of greed

-Emmisary of the afterlife (careful your opponent might use exodia against you)

-blue dragon summoner

feel free to recommend things that can further improve it and i hope you guys can enjoy this event.

Edited by sailboat

• 2 weeks later...

to anyone currently looking to build anti-meta discard decks- nows your chance before everyone and their mother will start doing the same. yami bakura just appeared and hes got a new skill that works rather well together with discard decks. namely, tether of defeat, which gets unlocked when you get yami bakura to level 20.

'Can be used when one of the opponent's monster is destroyed in battle. The Top card from either your or the opponents deck is sent to the graveyard.'

combine this with cards like michizure and warm wurm and youre gonna be plowing through enemy decks.

edit: oh yeah, and fiend decks have become 100% more powerful, since yami bakuras ace card is dark necrofear. so you instantly get that card when you unlock him. yeah.

• 2 months later...

Uhm, Name : BlueMoon, ID: 741-428-436

Right so here's the deal I've been playing since like day one one and off and I didn't realise packs disappeared and I really need that there sonic bird for my furry b8 Lycanthrope deck that I use, I also kinda need it for my blue-eyes deck to search paladin of white's spell as well, I got senju really early on which is nice but this bird is driving me up the wall, I even got Blue-eyes Ultimate before I got 'im which to be fair I'm actually using but still. I'm down to 80 packs and I do want to get two of each just for the sake of consistency in all future ritual decks. Speaking of I want to make black luster soldier but it'll make my life hell since he's Ultra ;~; I haven't even touched that pack yet and it sucks. Also I missed bakura by like.. 5 minutes I had just lost a duel to him which was the last duel I needed and when it was over "Bakura has left the duel world" I did manage to get the paradox brothers though and pegasus and I believe Bakura's coming back tomorrow?? So I might still have a chance but yeah that's been my experience so far, Hi :3

1 hour ago, BlueMoonIceCream said:

Uhm, Name : BlueMoon, ID: 741-428-436

Right so here's the deal I've been playing since like day one one and off and I didn't realise packs disappeared and I really need that there sonic bird for my furry b8 Lycanthrope deck that I use, I also kinda need it for my blue-eyes deck to search paladin of white's spell as well, I got senju really early on which is nice but this bird is driving me up the wall, I even got Blue-eyes Ultimate before I got 'im which to be fair I'm actually using but still. I'm down to 80 packs and I do want to get two of each just for the sake of consistency in all future ritual decks. Speaking of I want to make black luster soldier but it'll make my life hell since he's Ultra ;~; I haven't even touched that pack yet and it sucks. Also I missed bakura by like.. 5 minutes I had just lost a duel to him which was the last duel I needed and when it was over "Bakura has left the duel world" I did manage to get the paradox brothers though and pegasus and I believe Bakura's coming back tomorrow?? So I might still have a chance but yeah that's been my experience so far, Hi :3

im not a duel links pro or anything but I can say that you REALLY should try to get sonic bird. I nearly missed it, but then the pack came back, and it REALLY is a must to have.

getting two of both is going to be a hassle tho, and may not be fully worth it either. youre going to miss out on a lot of other good cards in other packs- although there are some nice urs that are cool to have more than one of in ultimate rising either way.

also, yami bakura is returning next week, but only as a duelist that sometimes shows up in duel world. it will NOT be an event like the paradox brothers were a few days ago, so he will not be unlockable this time around. dont worry tho, event will be returning eventually somewhere.

The WC event is open now and I'm struggling slightly not gonna lie o-o

2 minutes ago, Tommy Wiseau said:

im not a duel links pro or anything but I can say that you REALLY should try to get sonic bird. I nearly missed it, but then the pack came back, and it REALLY is a must to have.

getting two of both is going to be a hassle tho, and may not be fully worth it either. youre going to miss out on a lot of other good cards in other packs- although there are some nice urs that are cool to have more than one of in ultimate rising either way.

I know it's probably not the best idea in the world but I'd be happy with even just 1 at this point, also why doesn't pegasus have it as a reward, I mean come on ;~;

5 minutes ago, Tommy Wiseau said:

also, yami bakura is returning next week, but only as a duelist that sometimes shows up in duel world. it will NOT be an event like the paradox brothers were a few days ago, so he will not be unlockable this time around. dont worry tho, event will be returning eventually somewhere.

I had a feeling, they did it with something else iirc. real talk tho, when can I play as little Yugi? Why isn't he an unlockable character?

pegasus probably didnt have them because theyre actually really powerful cards atm. both sonic bird and senju of the thousand hands are regulars in my current blue-eyes deck, and should I create a relinquished deck, they would probably be in there too. that being said, theyre probably not gonna last a long time in my blue-eyes deck anymore, because kaibaman is now a thing, and I prefer kaibaman over paladin. still need two more kaibamen to make the deck decent, tho. so for now, paladin and friends will do.

I dunno at the yugi thing too. maybe they want to be consistent or something? yami is unlockable, maybe they dont want two unlockable characters that are actually the same person? I mean, I can see bakura showing up in the future in the same fashion yugi does, but also not unlockable. same thing with yami marik and marik ishtar too- except its already been more or less confirmed that yami marik is coming eventually.

Believe me I'm aware of how powerful the cards are 

This is more or less my reasoning

as for Kaibaman I think I have two or 3 of him currently in my deck but I run paladin as well because of blue summoner, tribute him search a blue-eyes summon the blue-eyes next turn off Kaibaman kinda deal

As for Yugi, I feel like he's not been gettin enough love just in general kinda annoys me because he's by far my favourite character from the anime so I just wanna see him shine u-u Besides while the characters may look similar and have similar morals but they are by far different people so I still think he should be playable, they even put him in duel links for crying out loud so I don't see why not, maybe a ceremonial duel event or something *shrugs*