Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Department Store Stickers

biskit

Question

20 answers to this question

49 minutes ago, biskit said:

Hmm. I looked through that. I know I 100% didn't get the one from saving the guy in the Aron room, but when I go check there, the room's empty

If you wait until after you come back to Reborn, he's gone I believe.  Definitely gone if you renovated the railnet.

Edited by seki108

17 minutes ago, biskit said:

Yeah so is there no way to get those missing stickers back now though? If so that's unfortunate. (I renovated slums btw).

At the moment, that one might be unobtainable.  What are the other two stickers you are missing?  The only other one that might be in question of being unobtainable would be the Driftloom event sticker.

19 minutes ago, biskit said:

I'm missing the one from the broken legged person in Spinel Town, and for the last one I'm not honestly too sure, but its probably the drifloon one, considering drifloon's not in my box.

You can still do the broken leg on if the weather cooperates with you.  If nothing else, you could either try the weather control mod or revert back to episode 15 (while in that town's Pokemon Center) and try to use your computer's date to manipulate the weather.

I don't know if the Driftloon event can still be triggered after returning.  Plus, windy weather has been bugged (along with all weather in general) in ep 16.  

It might be possible to go outside the city, revert back to episode 15, manipulate the weather, do the full event, and then go outside the city to revert back.   It might even be possible to get the railnet sticker this way.

If you do try this:  Definitely have a backup of your file saved in another place, whether just somewhere else on your computer or maybe online!!!  Also, don't revert back within Reborn City itself or you Will crash/corrupt your save file.  Route one, the castle, or the Ice leader town's Pokemon center might do.

Edited by seki108

1 hour ago, seki108 said:

At the moment, that one might be unobtainable.  What are the other two stickers you are missing?  The only other one that might be in question of being unobtainable would be the Driftloom event sticker.

The Driftloon sticker isn't unobtainable if you waited until after the renovation. I skipped that event, but when I visited the woman in the Lapis Ward, her son was home and gave me the sticker because she saw me on TV.

Just now, Animefan666 said:

The Driftloon sticker isn't unobtainable if you waited until after the renovation. I skipped that event, but when I visited the woman in the Lapis Ward, her son was home and gave me the sticker because she saw me on TV.

That's good.  So only one might be currently unavailable, if you didn't do it before.

Okay thats good to know I guess. I went and got the lapis ward sticker. I'll try fiddling with the weather but yeah its kinda funky.

Edit:

So the railnet guy is gone for good it seems, but fastforwarding a month, I was able to get the other sticker, so I'm happy now.

Edited by biskit

28 minutes ago, Animefan666 said:

Have you went to the Obsidia Ward Pokemon Center to see if he's there? The game might have just assumed you did it, like it does with many events. He would be in the NW corner with his girlfriend.

He's not there. I'm always running around there for breeding purposes

5 hours ago, Enryu said:

Sorry for using your thread !

I'm missing the spinel town sticker. The problem with this is: I't doesn't stop raining in Spinel Town (Even when the weather in other areas is "Clear Day"). So ¿It's this a bug?

Thanks in advance.

Try this:

I need 1 sticker for getting floor 10.  Guess which one it is?.... 

It's the one which requires me to go live in the savana aka the Tauros, buffoluant, heracross and pinsir puzzle..... 

The best youtube guide video for it is 20 mins long and that guy cuts out a lot on his video so it would take like an hour or two to do.. 

Somebody give me strength ? 

15 minutes ago, Zander said:

I need 1 sticker for getting floor 10.  Guess which one it is?.... 

It's the one which requires me to go live in the savana aka the Tauros, buffoluant, heracross and pinsir puzzle..... 

The best youtube guide video for it is 20 mins long and that guy cuts out a lot on his video so it would take like an hour or two to do.. 

Somebody give me strength ? 

https://youtu.be/vHzjDEaGgn8?t=5m57s

This video really helped me out on that sticker. It should start right at the beginning of the Tauros Puzzle.