34 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Oricorio

• Baile
    • Pom Pom
    • Pa'u
    • Sensu

• Global Mods
Just now, Amine elhedhili said:

i like the Sensu form :D by the way does it get any ghost attacks?

All forms of Oricorio have the same learnset, but it learns Revelation Dance, which matches the primary type of Oricorio. So Revelation Dance when used by the Sensu form will be Ghost type.

Just now, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

All forms of Oricorio have the same learnset, but it learns Revelation Dance, which matches the primary type of Oricorio. So Revelation Dance when used by the Sensu form will be Ghost type.

thanks for telling me, oricorio gave me hell to catch it lol

I finished Sun and Moon with the following Pokemons (Incineroar, Oricorio Pa'u, Bewear, Arquanid, Glaceon and Shiinotic)

I simply love Pa'u's design. It's so cute <333333 On top of that, it's wearing a beautiful skirt and crown.

Without knowing how well they do competitively or anything else about them for that matter, I'll go with Baile because it looks the coolest... 

Despite this Sensu is the most popular. Any reasons behind why people prefer this one?

• Global Mods
15 minutes ago, Tartar said:

Without knowing how well they do competitively or anything else about them for that matter, I'll go with Baile because it looks the coolest... 

Despite this Sensu is the most popular. Any reasons behind why people prefer this one?

Aesthetic in my case.

3 hours ago, Tartar said:

Aeshtetic for Pom-Pom and Sensu, here.  Just like Pom-Pom more in the end.

(idk why I don't like Pa'u)