Team Suggestions

Geloz

Welp, So uh, I'm replaying Reborn and I have literally 4 pokemon on my main team.

I just defeated Serra and I didn't advance the story yet. Need suggestions

Blaziken

Naughty

252 Attack/ 4 Def/ 252 Speed EVs

Bulk Up

Brave Bird

Blaze Kick

Double Kick

Azumarill

Careful

135 Attack/ 113 Speed EVs

Play Rough

Aqua Jet

Superpower

Aqua Tail

Scrafty

Lonely

103 Attack/ 98 Speed EVs

Crunch

Drain Punch

Chip Away

Hi Jump Kick

Noivern

Bold

117 Sp. Atk/ 108 Speed Evs

Air Slash

Roost

Super Fang

Boomburst

I just gonna insert what I have in my box

Spoiler

Camerupt, Ralts, Carvanha, Magnemite, Smoochum, Swinub

Thanks in advance.

I'd go with Magnemite and Swinub.

Magnemite, because having a Steel type on you comes in handy and Magnemite isn't of the stupidly slow Steel types. It can also learn:

Discharge - REALLY good in doubles, especially on a Factory/Short-Circuit field.

Flash Cannon - Just a strong, special Steel attack which gets a boost from the fields mentioned above.

Tri-Attack - A good alternative to Thunder Wave, since it's powerful and can inflict 1/3 status effects.

Hidden Power/Electric Terrain - Hidden Power, because there's no telling what type it'll be. As long as it's not Electric or Steel, it's fine. Alternatively, Electric Terrain is good for those Gym battles where the Field is hindering your Team's ability to strike effectively.

Swinub because you don't have any Ground/Rock/Ice attacks to combat Fire/Flying/Poison/Dragon types.

Ice Fang/Icicle Crash

Earthquake

Iron Head

Body Slam (Ancient Power so Piloswine can evolve into Mamoswine)

Thanks for the suggestions guys!

I'm done training the two pokemon (Magneton and Piloswine), just need to find a heart scale to let it evolve. Gardevoir and Drapion are on rotations just for good measure.

the team as is is very solid, and you should definitely put magnemite on your team; it has great resistances, fairly bulky, and learns great moves just by leveling up. Ralts is very tempting, but you should probably wait for a lull in the story before adding it to your team as a gardevoir. I am inclined to agree with Animefan regarding swinub, as having a ground type on your team will make many up coming battles easier to deal with, though i personally would try to find something a little faster than swinub, such as diglett. I would cut brave bird on blazekin, as it only would be used over blaze kick against opposing figthing types, which Noivern should handle. I liked to have fire pledge in that slot, as it makes the fight against the bug gym extremely free (though you are past that point) and interacts with many fields to make it a fiery hell for your foes. 

17 hours ago, Hypergressive said:

[...] though i personally would try to find something a little faster than swinub, such as diglett.

Diglett isn't recommended too often, as it's basically a glass cannon. Sure it's speed is very good, but that's about it. Swinub fully evolved has about 3x more health, gains the offensively powerful ice type and has an amazing ability with thick fat which removes its fire weakness and makes it resist ice. With Diglett on the other hand, youre pretty much stuck with Arena Trap which won't add a lot of value since very few trainers swap their pokemon out in the game (PvP is another story). The other abilities rely on a Sandstorm or a field activating it, which Diglett can't set up on his own. Yeah I know the Sandstorm TM is in the game, but it's at a very late point in the story and even then you don't want to set it up with Diglett, since it can't take any hits reliably.

Anything goes if you want it hard enough, so just pick whatever you want.

I would recommend switching Roost for Tailwind on Noivern, if you get the chance. Roost is very strong in PVP, but for playing the story you'll be just fine using the many available healing items. Losing the Flying type after Roost could have some situational advantage and I guess you save money, but Tailwind can help you get your slower Pokemon (aka everyone except for Blaziken and Noivern itself) rolling. Either in a double or as a farewell gift before getting knocked out to ensure the revenge kill.

As it stands you can't evolve Magneton until you the E16 content, so consider the possibility of temporarily swapping Magneton for something else once it cannot pull its weight and then using it again once you can evolve it into Magnezone. Swinub and Ralts are both decent in their own way as people have been saying but make sure you breed Icicle Crash onto the former if you want it to be half decent.