all game music

XII

The files aren't always named after the area. For example the Obsidia Slums piece is called Atmosphere- Dark Crystal and should be in the reborn/ audio/ BGM folder

This guide is currently being updated but it might be some help when it is done. 

@mde2001I have seen the Atmosphere Dark Crystal but sorry to ask once more I'd like you to hear the Obsidia Slums from the game itself and then listen to the Dark Crystal, there's a difference in them, sorry I'm asking too much.

9 minutes ago, XII said:

@mde2001I have seen the Atmosphere Dark Crystal but sorry to ask once more I'd like you to hear the Obsidia Slums from the game itself and then listen to the Dark Crystal, there's a difference in them, sorry I'm asking too much.

I may be wrong but That's because the soundtrack is different from Pre-Reborn City Restoration, I think the new ones are at the bottom.

@XII is it slowed down or a few notes lower compared to Dark Crystal? If so, then the speed and pitch must have been altered. Try installing the YouTube Pitch Changer app for Google Chrome. I actually managed to recreate the theme that plays when you're inside the Devonyx building (the one with PULSE Magnezone) by fiddling with that app on Glitch's Pokemon Tower Remix video -- which is on her channel but was uploaded there by a different user for some reason.

Edited by WujiKyurem

@Lightseekerthe new ones are at the bottom and just like @WujiKyuremsaid yes it is slower, when you enter Obsidia Slums it's slower and much more simple compared to Dark Crystal but yes I shall try the app and see, it's just such a great soundtrack and I would really want it as an mp3 before I can rebuild Obsidia Slums some day. Thank you all who replied