Your top 5 Pokemon Criminal Organization music.

Animefan666

Favorite Criminal Organization?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which Team do you like most?

• Team Rocket
    • Team Aqua
    • Team Magma
    • Team Galactic
    • Team Plasma
    • Team Flare
    • Team Skull
    • Aether Foundation

Music is a big part of the Pokemon experience and where would we be without the sinister music of the biggest criminal organizations to ever throw a net over an unsuspecting Pokemon?

Team Rocket

Team Aqua/Magma

Team Galactic

Team Plasma

Team Flare

Team Skull

Aether Foundation

Each one has several themes: Encounter, Grunt Battle, Admin Battle, etc. What's your top 5 Evil Team themes? For me, it's easy (and not just because I had time to think while typing this up :P)

1.) Rocket Hideout (RBY)

2.) Rocket Encounter (GSC)

3.) Plasma Grunt Battle (BW)

4.) Galactic Grunt Battle (DPP)

5.) Skull Encounter (Sun/Moon)

Edited by Animefan666

1.)  N's Castle   [BW]

2.)  Vs. Maxie/Archie   [ORAS]

3.)  Galactic Grunt Battle   [DPPt]

4.)  Ghetsis Encounter   [BW]

5.)  Final Battle with N   [BW]

The music in the original Black & White was sooooo good! I had to leave off a bunch of other themes that I like.

Honorable mentions:

• Rocket Hideout   [RBY]

• Vs. Cyrus   [DPPt]

• Rocket Grunt Battle   [HGSS]

• Plasma Grunt Battle   [BW]

• N's Castle Bridge   [BW]

Edited by WujiKyurem

• Global Mods

I'm a little confused by the poll as it seems to be asking what our favorite team as opposed to favorite team battle music is, and it also lists one option for each without specifying whether it's grunt, admin, or boss music, so I'll just list my favorite themes here. 

1. Archie/Maxie

2. Guzma

3. Lusamine 

4. Aether Foundation employee

5. N final battle

Not gonna lie, most of the 7th gen music sounded the same to me so I don't remember it well, except for team skull who was pretty good. Glactic's theme was awesome and kinda gives me the message *we're super radical bad guys Hehehe >:D* WAIT, I just noticed something. How dare you not include (xD)Mirror B's theme!!!!! He technically did have his own evil team, y'know.

18 minutes ago, AquaLucario3 said:

Not gonna lie, most of the 7th gen music sounded the same to me so I don't remember it well, except for team skull who was pretty good. Glactic's theme was awesome and kinda gives me the message *we're super radical bad guys Hehehe >:D* WAIT, I just noticed something. How dare you not include (xD)Mirror B's theme!!!!! He technically did have his own evil team, y'know.

I know there are some more Teams out there, but I decided to stick to the main series.

1. Plasma...

(DUNNNNDUNDUNNNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN)....sorry, that electric guitar riff is the greatest.

2. Skull

3. Aqua/Magma

4. Rocket

5. Aether

...even though neither Skull nor Aether counts as a true evil organization. Both were effectively antagonistic, but Skull was more of an island of misfit toys and Aether was actually a force for good momentarily following orders that stemmed from bad intentions.