Happy Birthday Commander

Azeria

• Veterans

Happy bloody birthday to you man. I don't talk all that much with you outside of the occasional conversation we have on discord or showdown, and I must say you're a pretty cool guy. Really smart and I feel you fly under the radar and don't really get noticed around here(To the point that I kinda doubt this thread woulda been made, though I doubt you'd care.) outside of the occasional post about hardcore. Speaking of which I'll get through hardcore on day, I promise :P. Have a great one man.

Image result for exploding cake gif

Happy Birthday @Commander . It is always nice talking to you. I have learnt a lot about Essentials and RPGXP from you and would probably have taken a lot longer to understanding it without you. And I always appreciate a person who knows his dank memes. Hope you have a great day and a great year ahead

And I don't want to over-do it but (one last time) I think this would be a fitting gift for you: http://imtranslator.net/compare/japanese/to-korean/translation/ Enjoy :P

Edited by sardines

Happy Birthday, Commander!  It's been a while since we've spoken, but when we do, our conversations are always a blast.  Whether it's Hardcore, or working on other projects, etc, I couldn't have asked for a better teammate than you.  I hope you have an awesome birthday, C, and many more to come!