Istvan

Vanished objects

9 posts in this topic

I don't know if it was a bug or something else, but sometimes if the move knock off hit one of my objects, I lost it forever... This happends with a lucky egg and a life orb.

Are you sure that they are not in the bag? Was it a wild mon battle or trainer battle?

I've just tested this and the item stays on pokemon after the battle. You've probably moved the items to other pokemon or traded them if you're trading

No way, it's rare, sometimes happends, sometimes not

Now I've got another ife orb, but not the lucky egg

18 hours ago, Istvan said:

No way, it's rare, sometimes happends, sometimes not

Now I've got another ife orb, but not the lucky egg

I'll try again when I have more time. What do you mean that you've got another life orb?

Thanks for the warning, a player gift me a life orb with the trading. I don't have the lost item in my bag and I'm shure I never traded it. I lost lucky egg and life orb in different battles against different trainer, but both used knock off on my pokemon. Once with one of the corin rouge's alter-ego, once with Victoria's mienshao in devon corp

Edited by Istvan

This sounds strange, if it happens sometimes, something specific likely causes it. Regardless, I will look into this. (If you have any further info, i.e. what pokemon you were using, if anything notable happens in the battles where you lose the items compared to the ones you don't, and so on, that would be appreciated.)

This sound strange for me too, I tried many times to beat Victoria, and I was hit several times by knock off. But only once I lost my item