Anyone know where to find an absol?

Knife

This is an event pokémon. I can't exactly recall all the steps, but you'll spot Absol a couple of times somewhere during the story. Then, if you finally want to catch it: (I put the final encounter in the spoiler, in case you want to find out yourself)

you need to go to the waterfall just right of Calcenon City at night I believe. You also need to have an Ill-fated doll. I believe just having it is enough, but maybe you need to give it to your first pokémon in your party. Then just catch him

***I WAS UNAWARE OF THE FACT THAT THIS IS FOR POKÉMON REJUVENATION. I'M SORRY. ALSO: I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DELETE A COMMENT...***

Edited by HongaarseBeer97

5 minutes ago, HongaarseBeer97 said:

This is an event pokémon. I can't exactly recall all the steps, but you'll spot Absol a couple of times somewhere during the story. Then, if you finally want to catch it: (I put the final encounter in the spoiler, in case you want to find out yourself)

Hide contents

you need to go to the waterfall just right of Calcenon City at night I believe. You also need to have an Ill-fated doll. I believe just having it is enough, but maybe you need to give it to your first pokémon in your party. Then just catch him

***I WAS UNAWARE OF THE FACT THAT THIS IS FOR POKÉMON REJUVENATION. I'M SORRY. ALSO: I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DELETE A COMMENT...***

He's asking for Rejuvenation though, if i'm not mistaken (this topic is in that subforum).

Edit: totally ninja'd to the rejuv thing =P

Edited by Maltor