I start to love how variable and hard are most fights in this game

KazuyaProta

This game, with having leaders of all the types and special combinations who make typical strategies harder to use (example: You think who you can beat Florina easily with your fire starter? Or Shelly? Ha!) make me do something who i never do in the official games.

Using the Pokemon of the PC.

AND I LOVE IT. 

Of all the game, the only Pokemon who i use constantly, is my little Gabrielle, a Delphox of Calm Nature, but i had affect for a lot of my Pokemon, because I have used most of them at least in one plot important fight.

My first catch was the Whismur (Now a Exploud :D) on the first ward. And my first wild Pokemon was a Grimer, now a Muk, sadly she is rather weak and i dont use her anymore.

Anyway, is amazing see how I should use Pokemon who normally would stay in the PC all the time.  

I'm glad you're enjoying this game! Yep, Reborn definitely encourages you to use stuff you wouldn't normally use, and I enjoy it for that. The lack of good TMs and tutors throughout the game also changes viability around a lot (although blaziken is still broken) which makes team planning much more fun. For example, I've used both Plusle and Ekans in Reborn, Pokemon I wouldn't normally think to use!

In any case, I hope the later parts of the game can give you as good a ride as the earlier parts, and welcome to the community!

Pokemon Reborn changed my insight on Pokemon games. I'm playing other Pokemon games but they're way too easy now! 

I would have never thought I would be using strategies in a Pokemon game since I had no experience what's so ever. However, once I started Reborn, I kept losing so much until I decided to just search up strategies. I realized the difficulty of the game when I faced Florina. I lost so many times because of satanic Cradily kept using Stockpile and Recover which made it impossible for me to win. When I reached Shelly it wasn't even enjoyable anymore. I lost so many times I wanted to smash my computer lol.

You have no idea the sense of of pride I got after finishing episode 16 all by myself.