GS BALL

Okay, just who is "???" ?

10 posts in this topic

After beating Ditto Arceus and leaving the Citae d' Astrea ruins, someone named "???" said something like "Come play again"...

Spoil me! Just spill the info! Don't keep me in the dark! Who is ??? and what is amiss, right there?

Edited by GS BALL

Theories range from young Lin, to Terra, to baby Arceus. You can probably guess why the first one makes sense, and for the other two, you'll see why if you do some poking around in Terra's 'gym.'

I can't help but wonder what Shades role in all of this is. He knew who would die and how. How does he know this stuff? I just assumed it was the power of insanity.

Edited by Animefan666

18 minutes ago, Animefan666 said:

I can't help but wonder what Shades role in all of this is. He knew who would die and how. How does he know this stuff? I just assumed it was the power of insanity.

Well through the power of jirachi is an option. Some people think he is the taciturn person in the prophecy of miss direction. I personally think that they and the player were once that person. 

I do believe it's Lin. One person wrote an amazing theory about her which made me do believe it's young Lin.

I have my doubts. Lin's attitude seems cold and merciless, not sadistically playful.