Monotype Team Suggestions

ShadowDragon2009

I dont like woobat but it is fast and usefull (you can also get muna before the first gym) 
Your mystery egg pokemon is staryu, if you want I can trade you one, so that you dont have to expect a 1 in 18 chance to get it
Inkay is also an interesting pokemon and after that you can get abra... anyway you can get quite a few psychic pokemon, some interesting ones like inkay and others not so interesting. Most of them are usefull, you can look it up here

Good luck

16 minutes ago, Anti_Hero said:

I dont like woobat but it is fast and usefull (you can also get muna before the first gym) 
Your mystery egg pokemon is staryu, if you want I can trade you one, so that you dont have to expect a 1 in 18 chance to get it
Inkay is also an interesting pokemon and after that you can get abra... anyway you can get quite a few psychic pokemon, some interesting ones like inkay and others not so interesting. Most of them are usefull, you can look it up here

Good luck

Thanks for the suggestions and link. 

I am going to have to decline your offer to trade me a staryu, I want to get all my team members on my own. 

Edited by ShadowDragon2009

This will be an amazing team ^.^

-Delphox (Fire Psychic)

-Gardevoir (Fairy Psychic)

-Metagross (Steel Psychic)

-Sigilyph (Flying Psychic)

-Malamar (Dark Psychic)

-Starmie (Water Psychic)

Good luck in your run Sweety.

Edited by Rainlove

Fennekin, gardevoir, metagross, Sigilyph :D, malamar for ghosts and Gallade/Medicham for dark types

9 hours ago, Rainlove said:

This will be an amazing team ^.^

-Delphox (Fire Psychic)

-Gardevoir (Fairy Psychic)

-Metagross (Steel Psychic)

-Sigilyph (Flying Psychic)

-Malamar (Dark Psychic)

-Starmie (Water Psychic)

5/6 :D great minds :D 

Malamar with Contrary ability and Superpower is ridiculous, the amounts of pwnage it delivers is crazy. Hypnosis/Superpower/Psycho Cut/Night Slash, and sweep away!

You can also get a Mime Jr. in North Obsidia for a Sunkern (Mr. Mime is decently fast and can set up barriers), but if you're going for Gardevoir, you might want to skip mime.

I like Gallade a lot, too.