Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recommended Posts

Just put it out here but has anyone here crazy enough to do a Nuzlocke playthrough of Pokemon Rejuvenation? Or any YouTuber for that matter?

 

I really really love to watch that if there's one (I has a YouTube channel too but too busy to do LP so :'( besides I am not a very good nuzlocke player)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Check out @Dai Laughing's YouTube channel of the same name. He has somehow managed to finish a Nuzlocke run all the way through the end of E16 and is still alive.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, WujiKyurem said:

Check out @Dai Laughing's YouTube channel of the same name. He has somehow managed to finish a Nuzlocke run all the way through the end of E16 and is still alive.

 

 

2 hours ago, Amine elhedhili said:

yeah @Dai Laughing finished the Ep 16 in nuzlocke, and is still alive

This thread was asking about Rejuvenation though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Might Gai said:

there is always someone crazy enough

 

 

just started the nuzlocke myself, and I was smacked right away by Venam :'(

 

I think the main problem with Rejuvenation Nuzlocke is not the difficulty of battles, it's the LEVEL CAP that really smashes nuzlocke players. My Grimer disobey me right after I beat Venam's first Pokes because it had gone to lv21 :))) and that was my only mon that can survive Venam's hits

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ClarissaValkyrie said:

 

just started the nuzlocke myself, and I was smacked right away by Venam :'(

 

I think the main problem with Rejuvenation Nuzlocke is not the difficulty of battles, it's the LEVEL CAP that really smashes nuzlocke players. My Grimer disobey me right after I beat Venam's first Pokes because it had gone to lv21 :))) and that was my only mon that can survive Venam's hits

reverse candies are there for you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Might Gai said:

reverse candies are there for you

 

I was in the middle of a battle. Reverse Candies could be used then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Oi.

 

I'm perfectly sane-ish

 

@ClarissaValkyrie Reverse Candies are only usable outside of battle

 
 

 

See? That's why I lost :'( And it's a nuzlocke, also Venam is insanely powerful for the 1st Gym Leader, I must get my squad as high level as possible. So the level cap made it more difficult than ever :'(

 

Edit: if only Jan implemented a system where you can turn off EXP...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ClarissaValkyrie said:

 

See? That's why I lost :'( And it's a nuzlocke, also Venam is insanely powerful for the 1st Gym Leader, I must get my squad as high level as possible. So the level cap made it more difficult than ever :'(

 

Edit: if only Jan implemented a system where you can turn off EXP...

Jan actually considered doing that for V6. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Jan actually considered doing that for V6. 

 

great

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2017 at 5:46 PM, WujiKyurem said:

Check out @Dai Laughing's YouTube channel of the same name. He has somehow managed to finish a Nuzlocke run all the way through the end of E16 and is still alive.

 

wow this guy is letting a TON of pokemon die.  He has 2 boxes of corpses already!   

makes me realise how generous reborn is with event pokemon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×