Confidence

Just put it out here but has anyone here crazy enough to do a Nuzlocke playthrough of Pokemon Rejuvenation? Or any YouTuber for that matter?

I really really love to watch that if there's one (I has a YouTube channel too but too busy to do LP so :'( besides I am not a very good nuzlocke player)

• Global Mods
3 hours ago, WujiKyurem said:

Check out @Dai Laughing's YouTube channel of the same name. He has somehow managed to finish a Nuzlocke run all the way through the end of E16 and is still alive.

2 hours ago, Amine elhedhili said:

yeah @Dai Laughing finished the Ep 16 in nuzlocke, and is still alive

This thread was asking about Rejuvenation though. 

9 hours ago, Might Gai said:

there is always someone crazy enough

just started the nuzlocke myself, and I was smacked right away by Venam :'(

I think the main problem with Rejuvenation Nuzlocke is not the difficulty of battles, it's the LEVEL CAP that really smashes nuzlocke players. My Grimer disobey me right after I beat Venam's first Pokes because it had gone to lv21 :))) and that was my only mon that can survive Venam's hits

7 hours ago, ClarissaValkyrie said:

just started the nuzlocke myself, and I was smacked right away by Venam :'(

I think the main problem with Rejuvenation Nuzlocke is not the difficulty of battles, it's the LEVEL CAP that really smashes nuzlocke players. My Grimer disobey me right after I beat Venam's first Pokes because it had gone to lv21 :))) and that was my only mon that can survive Venam's hits

reverse candies are there for you

8 hours ago, DerogatoryTrainer said:

Oi.

I'm perfectly sane-ish

@ClarissaValkyrie Reverse Candies are only usable outside of battle

See? That's why I lost :'( And it's a nuzlocke, also Venam is insanely powerful for the 1st Gym Leader, I must get my squad as high level as possible. So the level cap made it more difficult than ever :'(

Edit: if only Jan implemented a system where you can turn off EXP...

Edited by ClarissaValkyrie

• Global Mods
4 minutes ago, ClarissaValkyrie said:

See? That's why I lost :'( And it's a nuzlocke, also Venam is insanely powerful for the 1st Gym Leader, I must get my squad as high level as possible. So the level cap made it more difficult than ever :'(

Edit: if only Jan implemented a system where you can turn off EXP...

Jan actually considered doing that for V6. 

On 2/15/2017 at 5:46 PM, WujiKyurem said:

Check out @Dai Laughing's YouTube channel of the same name. He has somehow managed to finish a Nuzlocke run all the way through the end of E16 and is still alive.

wow this guy is letting a TON of pokemon die.  He has 2 boxes of corpses already!   

makes me realise how generous reborn is with event pokemon