It's About Time: 2

Bazaro

Shorter Early Time?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be fine if the Early Session were shortened to 12-2pm EST?

• I don't mind
    • It would be an inconvenience to me, but not a big problem
    • 2-3p EST is the only time I can play

So our staff and leaders are having a bit of scheduling issues, and here's a good fix for us, but what do you think?

On a side note, we are permitting Rock (Helen) to use Aggronite to help cover the type's several otherwise uncoverable weaknesses. The "same type before-and-after mega" rule will still apply to Flying currently, we may re-review this later.

11 minutes ago, Wolfox Glace said:

Timezones are really against me on this but I don't mind it, my timezone doesn't allow me to accest the late session either way so I won't be able to finnish the league, sadly

Keep in mind this is essentially why we're trying to do things like this. Other leaders are possibly going to get shifted so that they have some early sessions as well, so we have a little bit easier access for challengers. We also have staff members like Xiri whom we have to accommodate things like this for, so that people in his area are able to actually challenge the league. Most of this is because a lot of our leaders are finding themselves online for almost little to no reason and their may be changes due to this very reason.