Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Rhodochrine Cave pokemon in cage

zaqrwe

Question

During explore Reborn City in episode 16, in one of caves in  Rhodochrine Jungle i found caged pokemon(looks familiar to kecleon, but I'm not sure) and one TM inside the cage, but when I'm trying to go there, there is something blocking me. When I click Z on that place it says "something unseeable on the way". Any tips how to remove it? Also outsiede the cave is similar object. Have i forgotten about something from earlier episodes?

Edited by zaqrwe

2 answers to this question

The Pokémon in the cage is a Treecko. The thing blocking you is a Kecleon. Now that you have checked that thing blocking you, bring the Devon scope model to the lady in the Silph Co. building. The Devon Scope model is in the Devon Corp. building BRING LOTS OF HEALTH ITEMS. YOU WILL GET ZAPPED A LOT. Once you have brought the Devon Scope model, the lady (in the Silph Co. building) will give you a Silvon Scope. Use that to check the thing blocking your way in the cave in Rhodochrine Jungle. BRING A FULL BATTLING TEAM. YOU WILL FACE LOTS OF KECLEON IN THAT EVENT.