Ahoy, Mateys!

sailboat

Greetings everyone! I know its a bit late for introductions since I already surfaced in some threads here and there but allow me to properly introduce myself this time. So my usual forum name is sailboat but my usual ign is DeeEmZee(read as DMZ and i also use it in showdown). Other things aside from pokemon that interests me would be spiders, myths, anime, and strategy games.

So, I had find this gem when I was sailing around looking for a challenging version of pokemon and I had been playing this game since ep.15 so I had lurked here for about a year.

I decided to make an account ever since the introduction of online play as i really like battling peeps using the mechanics introduced in this game and also cuz I wanna chat and trade with fellow breeders.

The last canon game I played would be gen 5 w2 and I havent touched any gen above that until i played this game so if you actually see me using gen 6 above mons forgive me if i suck lol.

My favorite mon is swampert but my usual ace in most cases is bronzong and i usually name it Uncle Ben (cuz it usually dies for my sins). Sadly zong has more weakness now cuz of changes with steel type.

I suppose this is rather lengthy now so i'll cut it here. I look forward in sailing with you guys and forgive me if my english sucks.

Regards,

sailboat

P.S. I have one of the most strongest legendary in-game:

Spoiler

capture003.jpg