Mandetory small talk before really getting to know eachother.

Petrol

soo.. My name is Petrol. I'm 25. I am a petrochemical engineer (my name and profession are not linked). I've been playing pokemon since 1999. Basically since the first games. I stopped playing after the 3rd gen, so I have some catching up to do. When I started with pokemon reborn I didn't know any of the pokemon after gen 3. Fortunatly that's gotten a bit better now. Still, I love finding new pokemon I don't know and just trying them out.

At the moment I'm all caught up to episode 16 so I just started grinding pokemon to get a more diverse team. ( it's really hard to play this game with just 6 pokemon of your choice). My team consists of 8 pokemon now, with that slimy white dragon (forgot the name) ampharos and a Lucario on the way. 

well, that kind of sums it up only one thing left to say: Arcanine FTW

Ahh, another engineer has joined our little group ~ Wonderful, another step towards global domination 

Your presence and skills will greatly aid us on our path towards creating a new World Order for our great and almighty Lady Amethyst.

increase the fun we can have on this forum! Now if only we can convince a nuclear physicist to join us...  Wait did I say that out loud? Please forget you heard anything, 

And now my final words of advice, remember to praise Lady Ame's noble name daily, stay out of the Onyx Arcade and remember to hone your meme skills,

(you're gonna need them. if you are to keep up with the madness going on, on this forum)

Welcome to the forums. Petrol

Edited by Tartar

1 hour ago, Tartar said:

Ahh, another engineer has joined our little group ~ Wonderful, another step towards global domination 

Your presence and skills will greatly aid us on our path towards creating a new World Order for our great and almighty Lady Amethyst.

increase the fun we can have on this forum! Now if only we can convince a nuclear physicist to join us...  Wait did I say that out loud? Please forget you heard anything, 

And now my final words of advice, remember to praise Lady Ame's noble name daily, stay out of the Onyx Arcade and remember to hone your meme skills,

(you're gonna need them. if you are to keep up with the madness going on, on this forum)

Welcome to the forums. Petrol

`Dude.. c'mon. You're spilling all of it. Don't let them know 

2 hours ago, Arkhi said:

Welcome- I can't help but notice the convenience between your profession and appreciation for Arcanine. Keep that Arcanine close and it'll keep you going through Reborn. Enjoy your time here!

hehe most awesome pokemon ever made for over 20 years

Edited by Arkhi
Please take care not to double-post. Instead, use the Edit button located under each post to edit your post with new information.