Longest you've played in one sitting

Ice Cream Sand Witch

Yeah I also used to binge Warframe like an absolute lunatic.

I'd say a good chunk of the time I played was just spent standing around in Larunda, talking to people.

And just like that, 2-3 hours just passed by.

Peasants!! KNEEL BEFORE ME!

For I've completed "Legend of Zelda: A Link to the past" 100% in one sitting!! (GBA - Edition) which roughly took me 13 hours...

started at around 8 AM and ended at like 9~ish PM

Note that it was the GBA-Edition, therefore I could easily keep on playing while eating and you know... nature stuff...

it was a rainy sunday during holidays and my parents were away for the weekend...

And I only realized what I've done, when I turned of the GBA and looked at the clock. I was like "wait! It was 12pm only an hour ago... how is it... WHAT???"

Ahhhh... one of my most proudful moments...

It was always like: "Ok this dungeon, then I turn it off!" - beat the dungeon... "ah, you know what... now I can do these things and I should do them before I forget"...

That was pretty much a whole day. I was off from work and it was the weekend, so no school. I woke up at 9, had breakfast and then started playing. I just entered Lapis Ward. I played until 7 pm. I think I stopped when I had to face Shade. A couple of friends came over and we went out.

Other games includes Spyro and Harvest Moon. Around the same time.

Edited by Rainlove

I don't typically play Video-games for prolonged periods. But my Board-gaming sessions can get quite long, in fact I just finished up a game of Eldritch Horror 5 minutes ago which lasted 4 hours. Though I did once play A Game of Thrones: The Board Game for 6 hours straight. Lots of other examples that approach that play-time. 

On 2/11/2017 at 2:29 PM, Alextron said:

I could say that I have played Warframe up to 3-3,5 hours straight.

Also I remember playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky for 4-ish + hours straight when I was about to finish the story.

Warframe 4: Farming All Night

like literally I just had no sense of self-worth in my first semester and I was living alone (in a dorm) for the first time, so....

also my clan apparently is most active at midnight.

15 hours ago, Tempest said:

I played Destiny for 20 hours straight one time... from 10am to 6am the next day. I needed Bad Juju damnit.

I've probably played a bunch of games for over 24 hours straight. Destiny is one of them. Weekends can be awesome. But less so when you're with a raid group that can't get it and are stuck at one boss for 3 hours.

1 minute ago, Maelstrom said:

I've probably played a bunch of games for over 24 hours straight. Destiny is one of them. Weekends can be awesome. But less so when you're with a raid group that can't get it and are stuck at one boss for 3 hours.

I probably spent 30 hours on Atheon before we actually beat him, and we beat him after probably 7 hours at 3am... my raid group really, really, sucked. The guys I play with now are much, much better. 

Just now, Tempest said:

I probably spent 30 hours on Atheon before we actually beat him, and we beat him after probably 7 hours at 3am... my raid group really, really, sucked. The guys I play with now are much, much better. 

Yeah, it's really important to find those good raiders, man. Once you find 'em, you can run raids in under an hour and get all 3 of your characters through it in the same night.

Just now, Maelstrom said:

Yeah, it's really important to find those good raiders, man. Once you find 'em, you can run raids in under an hour and get all 3 of your characters through it in the same night.

That's what we're down to now... but I can't actually get any of them to do hard mode with me now, since they're still not good enough for that, I'm not a fan of doing it with randoms, and they won't just do a normal raid because it doesn't benefit us... which is true since all of us have our main character at 395+, and both me and another guy have all three at 400.

1 minute ago, Tempest said:

That's what we're down to now... but I can't actually get any of them to do hard mode with me now, since they're still not good enough for that, I'm not a fan of doing it with randoms, and they won't just do a normal raid because it doesn't benefit us... which is true since all of us have our main character at 395+, and both me and another guy have all three at 400.

The only difficult thing in HM WotM is actually the second boss, but he's actually pretty easy too, especially if you purposely miss one bomb so you hit him with more bombs once his shield is down. The final boss isn't even any harder and still requires the same amount of coordination from the first time around. For the older raids, it's just really easy to do on hard now, as long as you know what you're doing. I recently tried to do King's fall with 400 level teammates... and they were messing up and not getting it and not following directions. They were first timers trying to do the raid on hard. needless to say, it didn't happen that night. 

.. 32 hours. ArmA 3. Surprisingly enough, I still felt pretty awake after it. Probably because I kept myself refreshed and well nourished. I just quit because people told me that I sounded as if I was drunk, or something. Otherwise, I would've probably continued. But yeah, unfortunately, I can't do stuff like that anymore. At least not in the near future. Turns out that it truly does affect your body after a while.