Where in the World is Hunter Douglas San Diego?

Chase

My life has consisted of the following things.

I've returned to a busy life of being on a university campus almost all the time. This consists of taking my classes in front of professors, doing all the chores I hate, and lots of studying.

I've also added a job on top of this, continuing my duties as a recreation leader and teaching, playing with, and caring for children.

It makes me tired.

It's good to be back.

(AMAs are fun. I doubt I'll get asked a lot of stuff, but here goes. Again.)

- What compelled you to start an AMA, of all things... Please don't have this become a ned fad

- What is the meaning of life?

- What are you studying?

- Would you rather fight a horse sized duck, or 50 duck sized horses?

- When will Ame return to the arcade?

14 hours ago, Cronos5010 said:

Did you "get" the following reference without googling it? "I am everyone, and no one".

Is college interesting?

What is your favorite pancake's name?

Why is this?

Do you like cats?

Short story short. Nope.

It is definitely interesting. If you younger folks are considering university, my word is to go for it. Not because it will be enough to set you up for life, but because the experiences are some of the best I've had in life.

Susan

because of this meme:

Facebook-714496.png

I used to have a cat friend that we called "Sir Boots" because he was a black cat with white paws that looked like those old-school Keds tennis shoes from far away. He was just as brooding as I am. He was a pal. Of course, then we got a dog and he was like "Yeah, cya, no thanks."

9 hours ago, Maelstrom said:

Have you been keeping up with Trump's ... shenanigans, to put it mildly?

Of course.

Things I like:

- Reinstating the Mexico City Policy.

- Nominating Judge Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court.

- Greenlighting the Keystone Pipeline.

- Helping the economy (for now) just by existing.

Things I don't like:

- Trying a half-cocked travel ban that was EASILY shut down as discriminatory against Muslims by the 9th Circuit Court (one of the most liberal appeals courts in the country - but that doesn't actually matter.), and giving "Christians" preferential treatment.

- Getting into a twitter spat with leaders from Mexico and ....Australia? When did we start arguing with Australia?

- Burdening his press secretary to be the "Blatant Lair In Chief" to the press corps - especially over stupid things like what Niel Gorsuch said to Democratic senators (which actually HELP Gorsuch get confirmed, no less!) or how many people attended his inauguration.

- Praying for "The Apprentice" at the National Prayer Breakfast.

- Using the memorial wall at the CIA as a political platform.

- Attacking the judiciary simply because it's not in agreement with him.

- Greenlighting the Dakota Access Pipeline. (I'm for North American non-renewable resource gathering, but I'm not for disregarding Native Americans who have lost their lives over the pipeline in question to do so.)

- Trying to "Fast-track" Obamacare repeal while Congress is indecisive as to which replacement plan they want to replace it with.

- accidentally killing an American citizen in a military raid.

- Interrupting a phone call with a foreign leader to LEARN about a treaty he had spent a majority of the call talking mess about.

What we have with President Trump is a man that is trying to run America like he ran his business assets - and is finding out that it's not nearly as easy a transition as he anticipated it to be. We're also finding out (what a lot of us already knew) that Trump isn't very knowledgeable about things pertaining to government at all - and it's increasingly apparent that he will need to be willing to learn VERY quickly in order to bolster his administration OR be a puppet-in-chief for more experienced members of the bureaucracy (which is very dangerous in itself.)

I didn't vote for him - even as a conservative - because I believe the facts matter. Judging by the way he's waging a war against the press - I would say President Trump only cares about his narrative.

5 hours ago, Tartar said:

- What compelled you to start an AMA, of all things... Please don't have this become a ned fad

- What is the meaning of life?

- What are you studying?

- Would you rather fight a horse sized duck, or 50 duck sized horses?

- When will Ame return to the arcade?

Boredom. :)

I wouldn't quote me, but the meaning of life is to eat barbeque as of late. (My actual answer is to pursue God, share Him with His people, and hopefully do so by example as best I can.)

I'm trying to pick up a scholarly understanding of the Bible through the angles of theology, philosophy, history, and ministry. My major is referred to as "Christian Studies".

50 Duck sized horses. MULTIMAN SMASH!

You guys let her LEAVE? Shame on y'all.