Answer Me Anything (A Thousand Post Celebration)

Combat

First thing first, I want to thank everyone in the Reborn Community for making me feel so welcome.

So here we are, at my thousand post marking point. It's been one hell of a trip, let me tell you, and this is coming from someone who hasn't even been here for two full years. When I first joined the Reborn community, I was looking for advice on how to either beat Corey or Shade, one of the two. A few helpful player gave me some strategies on their type weakness and how to use their field effects to my adantage, gave me a pat on the head and sent me off. The strategies worked, and soon I found myself progressing through the dark world of Reborn.

And I loved it.

I decided to come back to the website, because I wanted to see what else was going on and saw there was an active Role Play board. This caught my attention, since it had been a few years since I had done and serious Role Playing. I consider joining a Pokemon School Academy one, but decided to hold off on it, and looked through the other things that were offered. By the time I finally got around to making an "I'm New" thread, I had already hit one hundred posts. The rest is history.

Normally people go and thank the people who have made their stay here better, but really everyone here has. The last community I was part of had an owner who scared me, constant begging for money, and one person who sent me their face book profile, which was more than a little weird. Here, well at least no one is asking for money from me. I'm so sorry please don't kill Cain. Jokes aside, I truly feel welcomed here, despite not really knowing that many of you well.

So, how am I going to set this apart from the other one thousand post threads? By answering every question I can think of! It's an answer me anything!

- First things first, I'm a twenty one male in Wisconsin. I try not to share to much of my personal information online unless I really know someone

- I think I've loved Pokemon all my life. I literally can't think of a time when I didn't know Pikachu's name or the Team Rocket Motto.

- Speaking of which, I have shied away from the anime. I think a safe indicator on when to leave is whenever Brock leaves for good or when Ash's voice actor(ess?) changes.

- I am currently working at an English degree, and have no idea what I'm going to do with my life after college.

- I always support the Imperials. Unity is better than being a racist Nord.

- Speaking of which, I'm both Dutch and Swedish.

- I prefer skim milk.

- I am Christian, but only believe in doing good in the name of the Lord. Basically, I believe in God but don't try to be a jerk to others, which sometimes seems to be a novel concept to some Christians.

- I consider myself to be a cynical optimist. I don't know if that's actually a thing though.

- I love conspiracy theories and cryptids, even if I don't believe all of them.

- Aliens do exist though. A universe this big has to have something else in it.

- I'm trying to remain apolitical, but will laugh at Joe Biden whenever he gets into his old tricks.

- Waluigi is the best Mario Brother.

- I would probably be in House Hufflepuff.

- I think fandoms are only good if they remain small or quiet. Anything else usually ruins the source material.

- I'm a big comic book hero fan, although I will not watch any of the new DC stuff. Dark does not equate good.

- Unless its the Marvel Netflix stuff, they know what they're doing.

- My favorite color is purple.

- Yes, I have written fan fiction, no it wasn't one of those...

- As a child, the tiger was my favorite animal (since I used to play Calvin and Hobbes with my sister.) Now its probably the Mantis Shrimp.

- Yes, some of it was Reborn fan fiction.

- I had to agree with Cap in Civil War. Plus he's the better character.

- My dream job is either to be a semi well known writer or a witch doctor.

- I have three cats, one dog, a lizard, and a huge ass spider at home. The spider scares me.

- I'm not a cat person or a dog person. I'm both.

- I like spiders and don't kill them, but that doesn't make me a spider person.

- Episode Five, four, seven, six, three, two, then one in that order. Only real fans will get what I mean.

- Yes, I did say fandoms are bad, I was talking about fandoms I'm not a part of.

- Gaston did nothing wrong. Beast is a kidnapper who inflicted Stockholm syndrome on her.

- My favorite number is two,

- I enjoy the plot to Rejuvenation more than I do Reborn's, Maybe having a difficulty setting had something to deal with that.

- I've tried to enjoy anime, but usually they either annoy me or leave me completely confused (looking at you Black Rock Shooter.) This doesn't mean I hate them, I just haven't seen any good ones.

- Memes need to have sustenance in order to be funny.

- I'm an early bird.

- I have a hero complex and usually only do the good path in video games.

- I usually put the difficulty on easy, since I enjoy story over game play.

- I'm a PC gamer, but do have a 3DS.

- I don't have a favorite book, there's too many to count.

- I have three major reoccurring characters, Leoril the hero, Odin the drunken wretch, and Agent the... Agent?

- I'm scared of showdown after a little embarrassing incident. Its probably for the best, I'm not competitive at all.

- Dark Pit didn't need to be in Smash Four.

- I'm currently rereading Frankenstein. 

- I probably like you as a good person.

- I went to my senior prom in a leisure suit and a horse head.

Well, here's to another thousand posts everyone! Raise your glasses, energy drinks, or phials of human blood and celebrate!

To Reborn! Long may the sun shine!

Ha ha ha!