List of moves who can affect Field Effects

KazuyaProta

I don't know eliminating/changing Field Effect will save you "a lot of time", I remember on my first run I eliminated Corey's Field and still had a hard time beating his pokemons. Doesn't it feels good beating people on their own game?

Edited by Arys
grammar

On 10/2/2017 at 3:48 AM, Arys said:

I don't know eliminating/changing Field Effect will save you "a lot of time", I remember on my first run I eliminated Corey's Field and still had a hard time beating his pokemons. Doesn't it feels good beating people on their own game?

Oh no, i don`t want to say that, i mean who having a easy to access list of Field moves would save a lot of time to me and other new players.

• 2 weeks later...

I think most of (if not all of them) the Field Effects Read-outs are obtainable before you reach it (You get the Field Dex app w/Electric Terrain already installed so you shouldn't get caught off guard while fighing her. Another example is the Big Top Arena and Short-Circuit/Factory Field)