Bleed = Tohou mixed with Megaman and Bullet Time?!

Tartar

If that title doesn't want you to play the game, I don't  know what will. 

... Well, perhaps you want a bit more information? 

Bleed is a fast-paced 2D, Shoot Em Up platformer, with lots and lots of danmaku, creative and interesting boss fights, gorgeous pixel-art and a kickass soundtrack. All you could ever dream of in a game. 

In Bleed, you play as Wryn, who wants to become the world's greatest hero... By becoming its only hero by murdering the greatest heroes of the world... (Wait... Doesn't that make her a villain?!)

People say that a picture is worth a thousand words... So what does that make gifs? 

sliderAfter_O.gifattractMode_O.gifspammer_new_O.giffinalAVI_O.gifninjaLong_O.gif3-1-vhardO.gif

You play Wryn, who together with her trusty dual pistols, katana and a triple jump, has to traverse many levels, braving many obstacles and facing numerous bosses to become the greatest hero of all... Did I mention that there was bullet time in this game too? I think I did, but it makes an incredible game even better and makes for some incredibly tense moments as you dodge incoming bullets by me pixels. 

If I've perhaps piqued your curiosity, the first game which released back in 2012, is currently on sale for 2$ on Steam, less than a cup of coffee!

And the second game which just released earlier today, is available here

Hopefully, you'll consider trying this fun little indie platformer, as I've personally found it incredibly enjoyable experience and among my favourite indie-games along with Super Meat Boy and Brain. 

Edited by Tartar