What is you Favorite Pokemon Game?

Wolfox

What is your favorite Pokémon Game?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What's you Favorite game in the world of Pokemon?

Pokemon Pearl, since it was my first (and most favourite) Pokemon game. I won't forget the day I saw a Shinx for the first time (and caught it too). Also Emerald and Soul Silver are damn good too.

You should have added Mystery Dungeon games in the poll too (though they are spin-offs). Explorers of Darkness was amazing.

White 2 followed by Platinum closely after it and SoulSilver.

I will always believe Gen 5 to be the set of games with the most love and thought and effort put into them and I could replay it many times with it still feeling fresh and unique.

Platinum is the best improvement to the other 2 games in the gen and it feels just right that gen 5 was a step up from Platinum. Can't wait to see Sinnoh remakes happen and I hope all the good things from Platinum will get incorporated into said remakes (If HGSS could do it, so can these.. ORAS was a missed opportunity)

Johto being the generation where my entire Pokemon fandom originated, it's forever gonna hold a special place. Not just for sheer nostalgia either, but Johto remakes are the best remakes of a gen to date. Incorporating features from Crystal and story elements, adding new areas and facilities, and the post game elements were pretty fun. Always loved the simplistic ancient feel of the region and the dex

No love for Gen 1?

Rare Candy Trick

Brock Through Walls

Missingno

Giovanni's mafia style leadership

The team rocket guy that always says "bye-bye-a-go-go"

Lance, the original Dragon Tamer.

Lt. Surge and his VOLTORB GUN!!! (from the manga)

Zapmolcuno (from the manga)

Venustoise (from the anime)

It was between Diamond and Pearl and Heart Gold and Soul Silver for me, but having follower Pokemon wins out every time. If Reborn were here, that would be a close second, but Reborn has broken my spirit so many times it is more of a love hate relationship. Like saying your favorite game is Dark Souls.

21 hours ago, Animefan666 said:

The team rocket guy that always says "bye-bye-a-go-go"

Isn't that guy from Gen II?

I have yet to personally play Gen 4, 6, or 7.  Out of the canon games, 5th gen easily wins for me, since nostalgia only ranks so high for me (sorry Crystal).  The defining factor of Gen 5 was the Gym leaders.  Not only were they active outside the gym, they also participated in important story events and had their own unique  gym themes (a feature that needs to come back).

Edited by seki108

PlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinumPlatinum