Happy Birthday, Ice!

ZEL

...Looks like we sure have a lot of birthdays around here lately, huh? Well, let's make it one more, and I apologize to the subject for the almost two hours of delay. I may or may not have fallen asleep :')

I daresay it's an important one, or maybe I'm just saying that out of huge personal bias look, everyone's birthday is important, ok?

Today's birthday is that of Ice, also known as Prasiolite!

One of Reborn's most ancient members and resident lurkers, Ice is not known to be one to put himself in the spotlight. But it's his special day today, so I'ma do it for him!
After all, he's left quite the impact on this place.
Y'see, Ice and his buddy Will are responsible for the existence of our very own villainous Team Meteor, and he's the guy who brought you the likes of Taka, ZEL, and the most charming Mr. Bigglesworth (still accepting more hugs btw).
So even if you're not someone who talks to him a lot: If you're fond of his characters, or simply enjoy kicking the butts of Reborn's local terrorists, why not go and leave some Happy Birthday wishes for the man?

He really deserves them~

Regulars on the server may know Ice for "<<" his puns and the important reminders that Chatot deserves a Mega, but that's just a small facet of an amazing person.
Beyond his quirky humor, Ice is also an incredibly caring and supportive guy, someone with great imagination and the gift to use it to brighten others' days.

Happy Birthday, Ice! I hope you have a good one.  
I couldn't be happier to have met you.

• Administrators
44 minutes ago, ZEL said:

One of Reborn's most ancient members and resident lurkers, Ice is not known to be one to put himself in the spotlight. But it's his special day today, so I'ma do it for him!

It's true, he's been here longer than I have. 
Happy birthday friend sorry I don't ever have an answer that I like when people ask me "what's up" it's not your fault.

Happy Birthday Ice!!! You've been around for and amazingly long time and some of the records you've made are really interesting. 

You are also a really nice guy which is always good!

Have a great day!