Reborn Online: Battling & Trading Facebook Group

GRizzlyBear

We have created a Facebook group for online battling and trading. The group's link is here: Reborn Online: Battling & Trading Group . The general idea is that many people post here in the forums in order to have battles or trades but their posts are read an hour late at best. On the other hand, in fb it is far more likely that they will get an instant answer. It is pretty much gonna work like this: 

Whenever someone feels like battling or trading, he posts about it and anyone online interested will be able to immediately notify him. (ex. Anyone wanna have a single match with a random field?)

I hope that there will be enough people interested so we can organize matches as often as possible and get immediate answers to our members' requests.

Edited by GRizzlyBear

5 minutes ago, Istvan said:

Hi! I can't find the group on facebook, is it a secret group?

It's not a public group but a closed group. You can surely find it. Just copy paste  Reborn Online: Battling & Trading Group and press search. I would give you a link but I'm not if the moderators of this site allow me to. In the worst case scenario you can pm me your name and i can add you myself.

19 hours ago, GRizzlyBear said:

We have created a Facebook group for online battling and trading. The group's name is : Reborn Online: Battling & Trading Group . The general idea is that many people post here in the forums in order to have battles or trades but their posts are read an hour late at best. On the other hand, in fb it is far more likely that they will get an instant answer. It is pretty much gonna work like this: 

Whenever someone feels like battling or trading, he posts about it and anyone online interested will be able to immediately notify him. (ex. Anyone wanna have a single match with a random field?)

I hope that there will be enough people interested so we can organize matches as often as possible and get immediate answers to our members' requests.

i really can't find it can you PM the link ?

2 hours ago, seki108 said:

I guess that old facebook page I created will have a use, even though it wasn't my name (even before I just changed it).  At least I'll sign up in case this catches on.

If you are interested here's the link of the group's page: DA ALMIGHTY LINK

27 minutes ago, umpm95 said:

i really can't find it can you PM the link ?

Just to be sure here's a link for you too