[Idea] Pokemon Gotham Version

Hunter X

Reborn did a really awesome job with a city centered pokemon game so it got me thinking.

zubatman_and_mimer_by_jaeon009-d6k7xig.j

Welcome to Gotham city! A cesspool. A dull dark and bleak city rumored to be founded by mercenaries before proper league and governmental authorities took it over ages ago. A city with tall skyscrapers trying the reach the dark abyss of the polluted night sky. Where the rich get richer with large business making huge profits while the poor are doomed to forever toil in Arceus forsaken slums and dark alleys are are present in abundance. While corruption of government and league bodies run hand in hand with criminal activity and use of pokemon for evil nefarious purposes. A city long lost from it former glory. A dying city, dying yet never truly dead.

Follow the journey of a Rich Kid whose parents were killed in front of his eyes while returning home from a pokemon opera at the tender young age of 10. Follow his journey as this young 10 year old becomes ZUBATMAN the dark knight of Gotham city. The greatest hero to rise in the pokemon world fighting the corruption, criminal activity and decay in the shadow of the lamp lit night streets of Gotham city.

This version would use a Zubatman (batman) ish storyline and integrate it into the reborn game with certain gym battles replaced with batman villains who shall appear on multiple occasions. (basically its if reborn were batman based)

So what do you guys think (feel free to input your thoughts or any villain ideas and ideas on their pokemon teams etc)

(P.S.- I'm only have a vague idea on how to operate pokemon essentials so i wont be able to make this even if I wated to but if anyone is by anychance interested to actually make this a think feel free to take it up as a project. i'd be more than happy to help in storyline and event ideas)

I need this in my life, Terra as The Joker (Pre 52 pls) , The Main character sprite as Zubatman in a ridiculous costume that barely fits the space allotted. 

HMs replaced with ZuBat Gadgets, Lin as Rhaes-Al-Ghoul  or however you spell it.

The only question is who would be Alfred and how do you justify Zubatman riding a Zubatcycle.